all posts post new thread

Forum Business How to PM?

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Would like to get in contact with steve regarding buteyko! excited to train!

Regard Roger
Please use the Contact form, link below and also on the web site. Make the subject Forum and I will reply.

-S-

Please use the Contact form, link below and also on the web site. Make the subject Forum and I will reply.

-S-
Steve, I'm a newly certified SFG1. This is the only way I can contact you since new forum accounts can't PM anyone. Can I get access to the Instructor's area of the forum?

Thanks

Steve, I'm a newly certified SFG1. This is the only way I can contact you since new forum accounts can't PM anyone. Can I get access to the Instructor's area of the forum?

Thanks
@Tim Bruce, you and anyone else can use the Contact Us button on any StrongFirst.com web page, including any page on the forum, to contact me. It sends an email, routed to the appropriate person at StrongFirst based on your choice of topic. Using Contact Us requires no login or credentials or authentication of any kind except an email address for us to reply to.

Thanks.

In the meantime, I've flagged you as an instructor and you will also now be able to PM on the forum.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom