all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed HR app recommendation with target HR alert

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

GreyFox

Level 1 Valued Member
I have a Polar H7 HR monitor that I've found very reliable. However, either the Polar Beat app doesn't have a target HR feature or I'm too inept to find it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a compatible iPhone/iPad app that allows one to set a target HR (say, as calculated by the MAF formula) and receive an audible alert the the target is being approached, reached or exceeded?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I just got my H7 a few days ago. Haven't used it yet for training so I'm in the same boat you are in regards to looking for a good app. I use android but I'm going to test out the polar beat and sportgear tracker this week and see how it goes.

I have a Polar H7 HR monitor that I've found very reliable. However, either the Polar Beat app doesn't have a target HR feature or I'm too inept to find it.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a compatible iPhone/iPad app that allows one to set a target HR (say, as calculated by the MAF formula) and receive an audible alert the the target is being approached, reached or exceeded?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I found an app for my android, with the upper and lower limits you seek. Mine is called BLE heart rate monitor.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom