all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Hypertrophy program and caloric deficit diet

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello,

@Abdul Rasheed
Related to the butter, you can make clarified butter (also called ghee). This is butter without lactose. To make it, you make butter slowly melt. Then some white particles will appear at the surface. This is the lactose. You take it away with a spoon for example. As long as it appears, you take it away. When there is no more, you get our own home made ghee. This is paleo ;)

I use paleo diet (but I eat a very little oatmeal in the morning, and also a little of goat cheese), on a 16/8 IF frame. It works just perfectly !

Kind regards,

Pet'

Last edited:
@pet'
Oh good to know about ghee. Anyways they are available in the store, but didn't know how to make them. Thanks for sharing, perhaps I will try it.

Legumes is not strictly paleo, right? But I eat it. 'Cos my forefathers ate it aplenty.

Hello,

@Abdul Rasheed
Indeed, legumes are not strictly paleo ;) However being flexible on the diet is not bad neither as long as you do not eat plenty of them hehe

Kind regards,

Pet'

@Abdul Rasheed You've already had great feedback from people more qualified and experienced than I but I'll share my experience in case it helps.

Start of Jan I dropped my calories and started RMBFB program, which is pretty demanding. My experience was, really quick fat loss, 31" jeans got very loose. Then come week 4 it caught up with me, I had lost about 5kg scale weight (fat and muscle as my cut was too aggressive), I got sick and had to take a week off. This is a common pattern with me, if I don't eat enough for the given program my body doesn't respond too kindly.

Hello,

The quickest we lose weight, the quickest we get tired or sick. I believe that a progressive loss, by listening to our body is more sustainable. I am not a nutritionist, but I think a decrease of 200 or 250kcal per 2 or 3 weeks is a good pace. That way, we always have enough time to see if we are tired or if we lose strength, etc... it is a little more flexible IMO

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom