all posts post new thread

Off-Topic I Am Interviewed By A Local Web Site

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
@pet', 90% of success is just showing up. I register for a meet well in advance, I train for it, and I show up and lift. Anyone can do this but too few choose to. My records are nothing. They are strong but not world-record strong - it's just that I'm there and very few people my age and weight are.

We could discuss why so few people are my age and my weight but that's another conversation. :)

Thank you for reading.

-S-

Hello,

@Steve Freides
Despite there are few people at you age and weight, I would like to be as fit and strong as you when I will be 61 years old (only 27).

There is still plenty of work to be done but it is a good goal :)

Kind regards,

Pet'

Great story, Steve! Things like this help bring the message to the people who need it.

Very nice!

His doctor told him that if he had surgery, he’d most likely recuperate quicker from the disk herniation.

But afterwards he’d probably only be able to do 80 to 90 percent of what he was used to doing.

That didn’t sound good to Freides, who went the physical therapy route. But the going was slow.

Sadly 99% of the poeple today would have chosen the first option. What you did instead says a lot about you. *thumbs up*

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom