all posts post new thread

Kettlebell I finished Kettlebell Muscle!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Thanks for the suggestions:) I am not familiar with Hector Gutierezz work but i would look it up. Which of his books or programs do i have to buy in order to find out about 803A. Gonna be honest moved to new flat in June and started new job from october 1st and since covid hit us... money as been tight. I already have acces to lot of the material by mr. Neupert. Therefore before i buy anything I need to consider all + and -

It's actually free.. Quickkettlebellworkouts.com

Awesome ! Kuddos to great coaches that share theri training wisdom and programs ! :) Gonna start the 803A with double 28s . inf anyone is interested you can follow me through this journey in my training log :)

I finished the program today and got all the reps. Used 45's.

It's all laid out for you. Reps, exercises rest periods. Simple
Minimum effective dose. Got 15-17 minutes? 3x a week for 12 weeks? Or 6x for 6
The squat part on weeks 7-12 is similar to the Wolf
Unbelievable for conditioning. Heart rate was 180 at the end today. And it carries over to running and other exercise.

Dislikes:
Not a fan of the high pull, but whatever
Number of sets in weeks 3, 6, 9, 12. Going from 3-5, 4-6 or 5-7 catches up on you.

Weight is 198-199, I thought this could be used as a fat burner. I don't believe that now. You're hungry on workout days. I could have eaten cleaner.
Doing 7 sets of see saw presses yesterday with 45's felt like toys.
Builds mental toughness. Squat, Press, Clean and Push Press, Double Snatch, Squat, when I got to double snatch, I knew I was going to make each set.
Did swings, high pulls and snatches outside of the legs to avoid popping my SI joint.

On an off day, I did do heavy day week 7-12 as a chain for one set. Was interesting.
My presses with the 45's were a lot stronger, whether it carries over to anything heavier, I'll figure out in a couple of days.

Highly recommend. Diabolical, in a good way.

Unbelievable for conditioning. Heart rate was 180 at the end today. And it carries over to running and other exercise.

Dislikes:
Number of sets in weeks 3, 6, 9, 12. Going from 3-5, 4-6 or 5-7 catches up on you.

Weight is 198-199, I thought this could be used as a fat burner. I don't believe that now. You're hungry on workout days. I could have eaten cleaner.
Builds mental toughness. Squat, Press, Clean and Push Press, Double Snatch, Squat, when I got to double snatch, I knew I was going to make each set.
Did swings, high pulls and snatches outside of the legs to avoid popping my SI joint.

On an off day, I did do heavy day week 7-12 as a chain for one set. Was interesting.
My presses with the 45's were a lot stronger, whether it carries over to anything heavier, I'll figure out in a couple of days.

Awesome! You did yours even more hardstyle than I did.

It might actually be easier to use this as a fat burner using the standard programming.

Dislikes:

Did you notice any specific physique improvements?

Did you notice any specific physique improvements?

Yes, I'm near my all time high in weight, 203, but although I have some thickness in my mid section, I feel like I'm more in the 194 range.

So, put a little muscle on?

@johngrahill, Thank you, as a veteran of it, hearing your experiences doing the program helped guide me on the right path.

I do need to social distance from my refrigerator. :p

Dislikes:

Nicely done, @BrianCF !

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom