all posts post new thread

Nutrition I kind of fell into it

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

morrisda

Level 2 Valued Member
I have been attempting the Keto diet again. I do feel much better eating this way, but the world around can make this hard. I got over the hump and had been progressing well. Last week, I had BPC every morning but was so busy at work I could not leave for lunch. 1st day I did this, I Realized it wasn't so bad. Big difference between cravings and hunger, with Keto I have no cravings, hunger is manageable. I went all week this way. Yes not really pure Warrior, because I am starting the day with 1 Tbls of MCT oil and 2 TBLS of cream, and lunch is 1 scoop of Quest MCT powder. But my energy is good, and cognitive function is good, no sugar swings. At night I eat big salad, and meat, and fat. Down 22 lbs

What is BPC and MCT ?

Acronyms

...are irritating. While they can be used in a post, they need to be spelled out and define so everyone knows.

BPC means "Bullet Proof Coffee". It is coffee with butter or some type of fat added to it.

MCT are Medium Chain Triglycerides. It is a fat that is quickly digested, essentially with the same speed of a simple carbohydrate.

Kenny Croxdale

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom