all posts post new thread

Kettlebell In case you missed my press article from last week.

Bauer

Level 7 Valued Member
Hey all,

Last week StrongFirst published my most recent article that details my experience on a press program I built around using only one medium sized kettlebell. I did the program due to work, time, and gear constraints. I hope you enjoy it!

Get Stronger with One Kettlebell | StrongFirst
Thanks! Since articles are not any longer included in the page's footer I often miss them.

And congratulations!
Impressive progress and elegant programming. Deceptively simple. And I enjoyed reading the article.

It would be interesting for me to see how this "linear waviness" would work for me, as I tend to favour more up-and-down waviness from week to week. (The weeks follow an ABCD ABCD pattern and I tend to prefer BCDA and CBDA so far, based on my limited experience.)

mvikred

Level 2 Valued Member
Hey all,

Last week StrongFirst published my most recent article that details my experience on a press program I built around using only one medium sized kettlebell. I did the program due to work, time, and gear constraints. I hope you enjoy it!

Get Stronger with One Kettlebell | StrongFirst
I like the way its set up and have already bookmarked it to run it after I am done with Victorious 1 program. Pressing has become my favourite these days, so I am ok to test and try out every program that will help me to press more.

John Spezzano

Level 6 Valued Member
Senior Certified Instructor
Elite Certified Instructor
Thanks! Since articles are not any longer included in the page's footer I often miss them.

And congratulations!
Impressive progress and elegant programming. Deceptively simple. And I enjoyed reading the article.

It would be interesting for me to see how this "linear waviness" would work for me, as I tend to favour more up-and-down waviness from week to week. (The weeks follow an ABCD ABCD pattern and I tend to prefer BCDA and CBDA so far, based on my limited experience.)
Thanks @Bauer. You can definitely mix up the weeks however you want, as long as you follow the Delta 20 principle. I kept it simple just to accommodate my schedule and limited brain power to apply during busy work times. ;-D

If you try it, let us know how it goes!

John Spezzano

Level 6 Valued Member
Senior Certified Instructor
Elite Certified Instructor
I like the way its set up and have already bookmarked it to run it after I am done with Victorious 1 program. Pressing has become my favourite these days, so I am ok to test and try out every program that will help me to press more.
Outstanding! Let us know how it pans out!

Top Bottom