all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Introduction and Thank You

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

jim16

Level 4 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Hi im Jim 32 years old
I begin sport 5 years ago after lung injury. bodyweight girevoy and some barbell...
i have read several training method and i have often burn me , i often feeling bad after training because i do so mutch for me , the willingness is here ,lucky no injury i just have a little upper back pain when i drive in my work...

I HAVE READ SIMPLE AND SINISTER 3TIMES!
All the words in this book are here for a reason i understand so mutch things with this book

NOW i feel RECHARGE after each day of training!
the approach of training is completely different that give me more than it take to me!

i want the sinister goal !

but i have some question :

With a basis of S&S

-can i add rowing cardio complex 2 on the last 7day?

-Can i add pull ups (fighter or weighted) or press soju and tuba after S&S ? first day pull up next day press next pull up next press....

- i consider deadlift , overheadsquat, and snatch kettlebell mouvement very important , how can i continu to practice them with S&S?? does it is good to practice them with S&S?

i would go to paris meet the senior sfg instructor alexandre senart later in my holidays to confirm my good execution of mouvement and to learn more. and continue safe 100%.

STRONGFIRST seem to be very very SERIOUS team and i enjoy to find you !

sportily jim.

i consider deadlift , overheadsquat, and snatch kettlebell mouvement very important , how can i continu to practice them with S&S?? does it is good to practice them with S&S?

The swing and overhead component of the tgu will take care of the deadlift and snatch (maybe not forever but for the length of the program)

Just curious why you think the overhead squat is so important?

@jim16 Welcome to the forum.

S&S is a minimalist program so yes you can add other movements depending on your goals.

Although, you claim that you "want the sinister goal!" If this is truly your goal then spend at minimum 80% of your training time devoted to the S&S program an get it done. Best of luck to you!

@jim16

Hello Jim, I am not the Pavel, but I will answer your questions. You wrote that you have burned out on the previous programs - your questions give a hint why.

Because you want to focus on S&S to reach the Sinister goal, the answers are simple:

-Can i add pull ups (fighter or weighted) or press soju and tuba after S&S ? first day pull up next day press next pull up next press....

- no

- i consider deadlift , overheadsquat, and snatch kettlebell mouvement very important , how can i continu to practice them with S&S?? does it is good to practice them with S&S?

- no

i would go to paris meet the senior sfg instructor alexandre senart later in my holidays to confirm my good execution of mouvement and to learn more. and continue safe 100%.

Excellent idea, Alexey is a great teacher. Please send him my best regards.

thank you all for answer!!

Mattm- I think ovhsquat is like the TGU a strong exercise for all the body and like deadlift but im a beginner!

natewhite39- okay it is 80% of my training now i just add pull up and one time complex 2 for a little cardio

pavel- okay no dead no squat nothing more i will focus simple and sinister( just some pull up.. i like sry lol)

here is my S&S training this morning... no work today . what do you think about it?? can i go the 32? i try to make good technic , the time is okay . i know it isnt perfect but i train alone

working ss since 15days but have already play kb before

@jim16 Nice work. I would recommend staying with the 24kg until you meet with your SFG instructor later this year. At that time, have him evaluate your technique and performance to determine your next evolution.

Thank for all your welcome! And for your help !

I ve contacted alexey. He is very helpfull and I Will meet him soon. Little afraid ALEXEY ring in my mind like a warrior name lol. Fortunately he is very nice

Some others question...

-What is the sfg1 and sfg 2 ? Its a test ? When you got the test you are instructor ? When you are instructor you can teach ?

- THE simple goal is 10x10 32kg swing in 5 or 10 minutes ?
10 minutes its 30 on 30 off so 5 min is 15 on 15 off ?? I believe its better 20 on 10 off ???

Do it 6 time a week and its ok ?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom