all posts post new thread

Kettlebell iOS App for use with heart rate monitor

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

BigJB

Level 4 Valued Member
I recently bought a chest-strap heart rate monitor. I enjoy using it to monitor my heart rate while doing kettlebell swings to ensure my heart rate comes back down enough in between sets.

Right now I am using the Apple Health app. I would like to get more information like calories burned during workout but my monitor is a no name brand. Does anyone have a preferred app for ios they like which would give me this type of info?

I appreciate any suggestions.

I don't think any of them do a good job showing a correct calorie burn. It all depends on the workout category you select. Two apps that I do use a lot, however, are Seconds, which will show your heart rate on screen and will help you keep track of whatever workout you are doing., especially if you are doing EMOM rounds.
Secondly, I really like the Zones app, which show you how long you worked out in each heart rate zone. If you are doing any sort of A+A training for example, this is super useful.

I use the app, Heart Graph. Basic app, but it does what I need for basic tracking.
1593646431039.jpeg

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom