all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Is There A Shipping Charge On Forum Trophies?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
FWIW, if those bear even a passing resemblance to things used in the military, I wouldn't/couldn't use them.

-S-

@Steve Freides I posted those mainly to show you what I meant by the term "ribbon." Essentially it's just a colored bar as opposed to a "blue ribbon" that you might see at a county fair. You can make up your own colors and designs so as not to infringe on the military. For instance, the award for "Ugliest Forum Member," which I am likely to win, could be something hideous like pink polka dots on a puke green background.

@Steve Freides So this is just a virtual/electronic trophy? What would be fun is to design little ribbons like the military wear on their uniforms and place them underneath a forum member's profile picture/identifier thing on the left. Kind of like you have "Staff Member" and "Senior Instructor" underneath your photo of you in a tux (way too formal for a fitness site, btw ;)) but make them look like ribbons.

They should be in the form of hipster beards, varying in length, because - annoying.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom