all posts post new thread

Bodyweight Janda Sit-ups (sans pavelizer)

I think if you can do sets of Pilates 100s and Teaser with fully extended legs, the Janda may be unnecessary.
Thanks, I have been aware of the 100s for a while now and always wanted to try them, your comment made me try them. Job done now.

When you say sets of Pilates 100s are you doing something like 5 sets of 100 with 2min rest between ?

Thanks, I have been aware of the 100s for a while now and always wanted to try them, your comment made me try them. Job done now.

When you say sets of Pilates 100s are you doing something like 5 sets of 100 with 2min rest between ?

Usually 3 sets, 30 seconds rest.

Then on to hollow holds, deadbugs, etc -- whatever is in the rest of the mix for the day.

Usually 3 sets, 30 seconds rest.

Then on to hollow holds, deadbugs, etc -- whatever is in the rest of the mix for the day.
Thanks very much ............... 30 sec rest ............... Ummmmm blimey !! had to do do 1min rest in between in order to survive ................ you seem to be using them as a warmup prior to your other abs, I've read that is typically how the pilates practioners use them. Will persevere. Definitely good for the "going away on holidays, no gym, exercises".

Thanks very much ............... 30 sec rest ............... Ummmmm blimey !! had to do do 1min rest in between in order to survive ................ you seem to be using them as a warmup prior to your other abs, I've read that is typically how the pilates practioners use them. Will persevere. Definitely good for the "going away on holidays, no gym, exercises".

Yep, if you go to a Pilates session, the 100s are the appetizer before the hard stuff.

Back
Top Bottom