all posts post new thread

Forum Business Job #1 - Staying Healthy Enough To Become Stronger

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello,

A sad thing I learnt is through injury, even if I am pretty young (27). I went through overtraining because I did not listen to my body: stalling, lack of motivation, general and permanent fatigue, etc... And one day, injury (on the lats). Plus I went back to training too soon so recovery was longer than expected.

Very good reading as you said !

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

A sad thing I learnt is through injury, even if I am pretty young (27). I went through overtraining because I did not listen to my body: stalling, lack of motivation, general and permanent fatigue, etc... And one day, injury (on the lats). Plus I went back to training too soon so recovery was longer than expected.

Very good reading as you said !

Kind regards,

Pet'
I agree with @pet' If you don't listen to your body sooner or later an injury will happen.

Well timed for me! I have let an old injury resurface after ignoring it for too long. Time to see the physiotherapist and take a step back.

Hello,

I also learnt that time that this is impossible to maintain peak performance all the time. Now, I plan differently, I prefer sustainability, and I listen to my body.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Very wise info in the article. I'm down with an inflammation of the training with the KB's sucks, but I guess I better heed his advice if I want to be ready for the cert in October.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom