all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Joe Rogan Podcast

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Riley O'Neill

Level 3 Valued Member
Does anyone in here catch the Joe Rogan Podcast? He frequently brings up Pavel and some of the basic ideas he has read about him. On one of their more recent episodes he mentioned that he should get him on the show.

Bit of language warning for folks who don't like that kind of stuff.

[Edit - Link removed. NSFW. Language and other reasons.]

Have the folks at StrongFirst HQ been contacted for an interview request? His Podcast usually gets a few million listeners/viewers from all sources. I think it would be a great episode and considering the number of people who follow it would be good PR for StrongFirst.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the JRE! I would be so stoked if this were to happen. I can personally attest to Simple & Sinister being a fantastic program for BJJ training.

I am also a fan of JRE podcast and have been petitioning on social media to get Pavel on the show. Every time I remember JRE mention Pavel it was with a lot of respect. Rogan mentioned recently that he completely abandoned his old style of training to failure and adopted the principles of Easy Strength. I hope it's just a scheduling issue why Pavel has not appeared yet, because by all indication Joe is more than willing.

Joe cannot pronounce Pavel's last name though :)

If you guys haven't seen it yet, Pavel did two podcasts with Tim Ferriss. One of the questions he answered was how to pronounce his last name :)

I'm guessing the HQ must know about Joe Rogan's podcast??

I understand from the Tim Ferris podcast the Chief likes to stay in the background working on research and developing programs.

I would never be so bold as to tell someone how to spend their working time. Especially Pavel, if he never worked a day again he will have done more along with the rest of the SF team to change the bodies and lives of many more people than I could ever imagine doing.

I do think though it could be a big missed opportunity to spread his work and the principles taught here. They have personally helped me immeasurably and I introduce as many people as I can to S.F.

A chat with Joe could introduce thousands upon thousands of people into the SF family or at least open their eyes to the benefits of being strong first.

Would be a match made in heaven! JR seems to really respect Pavel and the general SF methodology.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom