all posts post new thread

Forum Business Joining plan strong forum

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Jack Waters

First Post
@Steve Freides
I attended the last event and the email sent said to pm you, however I saw on the faq post that my account doesn’t have that access yet. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you in advance. Excited to finally be joining the community.

best,
waters

@Jack Waters, welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

Newly registered users of our forum cannot send PMs, but unless I'm mistaken, the email you received also says that you can use the Contact form, available at the bottom of all pages both here and on the website proper, to reach me by choosing Forum as your topic. That's what most people in your situation do and is the preferred method.

But since you've found me here, you'll have access to both PMs and to the PlanStrong section of the forum in a moment.

-S-

@Steve Freides
I attempted to do so however the contact form wouldn’t allow me to press send. It kept saying my email (which is hotmail) wasn’t filled in. I appreciate you getting back to me. Glad to be apart of the community finally, and looking forward to learning and participating.

Hi Steve,
I have attended the Built Strong online seminar, in another post it says this will be discussed in the Plan Strong forum. Can you please let me what I need to do to gain access to the page.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Richard

Hi Steve,
I have attended the Built Strong online seminar, in another post it says this will be discussed in the Plan Strong forum. Can you please let me what I need to do to gain access to the page.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Richard
Please PM me about this and we’ll get you setup.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom