all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Just for fun....post your "courage corner"

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I just got a 2nd 20kg bell. I recently got a 2nd 24, but the wide stance needed has thrown me off a bit. My 20kg is much smaller in diameter and so I took a gamble and bought another one, and despite being a different brand, its the same size. I should be able to start working some swings and ultimately clean and press in now.

I've been working from home for over 5 years now, and we live far enough out that any gym was a far enough drive to be prohibitive in getting to every day. So my collection has been growing for quite some time. KB from 8 to 40kg with some pairs. Power rack and BB with 450lb of plates. 160lb heavy bag, dip bar. Not pictured is some of my outside stuff but those don't get used as much. Having it downstairs right next to my office has been perfect.

1648233491319-png.16719

1648233788149.png
1648233735512.png

I've been working from home for over 5 years now, and we live far enough out that any gym was a far enough drive to be prohibitive in getting to every day. So my collection has been growing for quite some time. KB from 8 to 40kg with some pairs. Power rack and BB with 450lb of plates. 160lb heavy bag, dip bar. Not pictured is some of my outside stuff but those don't get used as much. Having it downstairs right next to my office has been perfect.

1648233491319-png.16719

View attachment 16724
View attachment 16723
Even at home it looks like there's a line for the squat rack! ;)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom