all posts post new thread

Kettlebell KB Strongfirst BJJ question

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I cant use the discount on this. It seems like its on video only product.

I have alot of Geoffs video material.
Yes, but the videos+e-book with the discount right now is $54.32. Just the e-book is $47. Spend the extra $7 and get the full program if you are in the market.

I also have a lot of Geoff's videos, and there is some similar stuff in these for sure, but there is a lot of stuff that is new and/or different.

I'm doing S&S for a while now (5 times a week) but only with the Two Hand Swings version.
I was looking for something that I can do three times a week (due to time constrains) and also I do enjoy the change between different training days (easy, heavy, med).
I want to work at one hand swings, taking a GTG approach on the days off with a smaller weight, recording myself and reviewing.
I will go and experiment a bit using the rest periods recommended in the plan and Q&D.

I'm doing S&S for a while now (5 times a week) but only with the Two Hand Swings version.
I was looking for something that I can do three times a week (due to time constrains) and also I do enjoy the change between different training days (easy, heavy, med).
I want to work at one hand swings, taking a GTG approach on the days off with a smaller weight, recording myself and reviewing.
I will go and experiment a bit using the rest periods recommended in the plan and Q&D.
With what you describe here. Three times a week. Heavy-lught-medium. I would look into Geoff Neupert programs.

If you go with Kettlebells StrongFirst, there is a Goblet Squat, Swing, Get-up plan that can be done 3x/week.

Otherwise, you have MANY other options available using 3 heavy-medium-light sessions/week including ROP, Swing Sandwich, The Best All-Around Training Method Ever (Pavel showed what to do if training 3x/week in the comments), full-body workouts, etc.!

I perform three full-body sessions each week (and have for the last 13 or so years). They are as short as 20 minutes to 30 minutes (after a short warm-up). Currently, they are 45 minutes including a warm-up.

I just added Q&D back to my training and have completed week one of the break-in (3 sessions/week). After the week two break-in, I will go down to 2 sessions/week in combination with my three full-body workouts.

Do S&S three times a week with 2x 1H swings and 1x 1H swings...!?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom