all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed KB swings program for back rehab

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Demosthenes

Level 1 Valued Member
Can someone tell me what the back rehab program is, or where it is in a book or online? I would prefer if it was a Dr. Stuart McGill approved routine? Thanks

demosthenes, there is no single back rehab program. If you want advice here, it's best to start with a good description of your background and how you got to where you are today. And after we read that, you'll find almost of all of us will want to know if you've seen a doctor - and we'll want to wait until you have before suggesting anything further. And we need to know if you are cleared to exercise without restrictions or if you have restrictions, what those are.

-S-

Steve,

You should sticky a summary like this on the new forum under the title, "training with an injury", or some such verbiage.

Thank you, Al - we've prepared new FAQ's but this might warrant its own sticky thread since it does come up quite often. I appreciate the input.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom