all posts post new thread

Keep moving

Repeat of saturday's training.

4 ROUNDS OF:
- 12 x ( :15 on/:15 off) snatch (16 kg kb)
- 2 x (2 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
Ha, you're like me in that if something's good.. then it's good.. I learned many moons ago when bodybuilding that my body responds to repeat training sessions, so long as it doesn't go too long and get stale.

Good job man!

Thank you. Hundred years ago ??? I could not stick to a program as I wanted to try everything. These days I have a hard time to change and when I change, it are only small twists to something I do. I noticed I make the best progress with that mindset.

Last edited:
Thank you. Hundred years ago ??? I could not stick to a program as I wanted to try everything. These days I have a hard time to change and when I change, it are only small twists to something I do. I noticed I make the best progress with that mindset.
Exactly, and the risk of injury or even small tweaks goes way up when doing something new. Today I tweaked my shoulder a little bit doing burpees. It was one of those you feel right away, so that's a good thing, those heal up quickly.. it's the ones you don't feel that are devastating in my experience. It's always a balancing act when seeking progress, risk and reward.

A bit of Rain I do not mind (of course prefer a nice sunny weather) but not the kind of rain that leaves you soaking wet in 10 secs.
That's a hard rain.. last rain ruck I had to go off the trail, the mud was too risky to slip on while carrying weight so I moved to the road.

Back
Top Bottom