all posts post new thread

Keep moving

That 20 must get your heart thumping pretty good, haven't done VWC with more than a 16.
Yes it did. I had planned to do 10 sets before and 10 sets after the run. But as it started to rain I did 20 sets, in case it would pouring after the run. Rained harder but not that hard I could not snatch safely.

Kind of A+A circuit today.

5 ROUNDS OF:
- 6 x 6 snatch (22 kg kb)
- 450 m. run
- 450 m. walk

Average heartrate 148. For me that is great. I had planned to do 4 rounds, if I would have done I think the average would be a little lower. But decided to do another round, so the running/ walking would be over 4 km total.

Raindance workout. Time for the summer to return.

44 x ( :15 on/ :15 off) snatch (16 kg kb)*
8 x (400 m - 400 m walk)
Run back to starting point

Due to the rain the handle of the kb became to slippery, so had to stop at 44 rounds.
Great work! I would have died after 5 rounds!

Lots of rain last 3 days, many parts in my province are flooded (also in Germany (eifel region) and Belgium. luckily not over here, but a few kilometers from here, people are getting evacuated. So I am lucky.

5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder 1-2-3 press (22 kg kb)
- 6 x 1/1 shield cast & flag press (12 kg cb)
20 x 6 snatch (22 kg kb)

Last edited:
Lots of rain last 3 days, many parts in my province are flooded (also in Germany (eifel region) and Belgium. luckily not over here, but a few kilometers from here, people are getting evacuated. So I am lucky.

5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder 1-2-3 press (22 kg kb)
- 6 x 1/1 shield cast & flag press (12 kg cb)
20 x 6 snatch (22 kg kb)
So that's where all the rain went ? ?

So that's where all the rain went ? ?
This morning it still rained but during the snatching it finally stopped. The rain is now in all the flooding. Quite a disaster in the so called euregion (province of Limburg in the Netherlands, part of Germany and part of Belgium). In Germany and Belgium there are sadly dead casualties, people who drowned. Lots of damage to property. A Village next to mine must also evacuatie due to the rising river.

This morning it still rained but during the snatching it finally stopped. The rain is now in all the flooding. Quite a disaster in the so called euregion (province of Limburg in the Netherlands, part of Germany and part of Belgium). In Germany and Belgium there are sadly dead casualties, people who drowned. Lots of damage to property. A Village next to mine must also evacuatie due to the rising river.
Sorry to hear this, seems there's always an extreme weather event going on somewhere in the world.

Back
Top Bottom