all posts post new thread

Keep moving

10 x ( :15 on/:15 off) snatch (16 kg kb)
5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder 1-2-3 double (20 kg) kb press
- 6 snatch left (20 kg kb)
- 6 snatch right (20 kg kb)
10 x ( :15 on/:15 off) snatch (16 kg kb)
Simple and effective! I like the trend you're on with snatch and run!

3 days of no training, due to early shift and long hours. So finally some work done again. Today no kb, some torn skin (almost healed, so lets not force it). So time for some simple leg work (and I liked it)

5 minutes squats
10 x (2 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
5 minutes squats

3 days of no training, due to early shift and long hours. So finally some work done again. Today no kb, some torn skin (almost healed, so lets not force it). So time for some simple leg work (and I liked it)

5 minutes squats
10 x (2 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
5 minutes squats
Can you describe the squat portion a little more?

Haha.. that's pretty dang good!
Just hope that on monday the delayed muscle pain stays away and I still will be able to walk stairs. For now, I do not feel anything, but what will happen? (Twilight tune in my head ? ). But simple and good workout

Just hope that on monday the delayed muscle pain stays away and I still will be able to walk stairs. For now, I do not feel anything, but what will happen? (Twilight tune in my head ? ). But simple and good workout
I've been considering some minor squat work, finally starting to adapt to 2 a day locomotion.. every day. It's new to me so I'm adapting slowly, daily running is around 1.25 mi. I don't want squats to interfere with running or other things, at low volume it shouldn't be an issue.

I've been considering some minor squat work, finally starting to adapt to 2 a day locomotion.. every day. It's new to me so I'm adapting slowly, daily running is around 1.25 mi. I don't want squats to interfere with running or other things, at low volume it shouldn't be an issue.
Do not do them often. Yesterday my knee started hurting a bit again and lately this seems to help (and less boring than the machines at the physio). Doing some squats is nicer in the forest and a nice warmup for the run.

Do not do them often. Yesterday my knee started hurting a bit again and lately this seems to help (and less boring than the machines at the physio). Doing some squats is nicer in the forest and a nice warmup for the run.
I get a good warm-up on our morning walk/run, we're walking briskly uphill mostly for 1.25 mi, then run back with a good uphill at the end to total 2.5 miles. The evening walk is also brisk and is around 1.25 mi, it's really good walking after the evening meal, I'm enjoying it immensely and the pup's loving it too.

I get a good warm-up on our morning walk/run, we're walking briskly uphill mostly for 1.25 mi, then run back with a good uphill at the end to total 2.5 miles. The evening walk is also brisk and is around 1.25 mi, it's really good walking after the evening meal, I'm enjoying it immensely and the pup's loving it too.
Walking after dinner is great and better than just sitting on the coach. I like and enjoy that too.

I work in heavy (75#,40k) goblet squats to a lot of my training (not high volume, s&s style) it doesn’t really interfere with my running. all runners should be squating, especially 1 leg variations.
I will say that my glutes have been quite tired doing my new soju and tuba (heavy pressing program) i have to cleAn that 75# a decent amount of times and i think I’m still adapting to it.

Back
Top Bottom