all posts post new thread

Keep moving

The slow server is really getting annoying. :(

Last minute I decided to start and finish with snatches, but that was not a good choice. Temperature just above freezing point and I felt something in my back so back to the original plan. Glad I could still move and finish my routine.

100 squats
5.4 km run
100 squats
5 x (10/10 bulgarian bag spins & 10 pushups)
Lol, the high speed internet privilege! They could be making more changes. I’m sticking with my JRE conspiracy though.

A few days without kb's as last saturday I tweaked something in my back. Went well for a long time. Luckily I kent moving so this time it is not as bad as usual, when I could (normally) not move for a couple of days. Felt it today the first few minutes when running, but than it went ok.

10 x 10 squats
6 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
10 x 10 squats
50 hindu squats
10 rolling back bridge & 10 hip bridge

Squatstart, new set every 30 secs. Hindu squats just nonstop. Long time since I did those.

A few days without kb's as last saturday I tweaked something in my back. Went well for a long time. Luckily I kent moving so this time it is not as bad as usual, when I could (normally) not move for a couple of days. Felt it today the first few minutes when running, but than it went ok.

10 x 10 squats
10 x 10 squats
50 hindu squats
10 rolling back bridge & 10 hip bridge

Squatstart, new set every 30 secs. Hindu squats just nonstop. Long time since I did those.
I’ve only tweaked my back bad once (trying double swings for the first time, and it really sucked. So, I’m glad you’re doing ok. You should be back at it soon.

I’ve only tweaked my back bad once (trying double swings for the first time, and it really sucked. So, I’m glad you’re doing ok. You should be back at it soon.
Thanks Larry. I have quite some experience (sadly), but it went great for a couple of years. But expected already it would happen soon as my back was tightening up lately. Used to go to a chiropractor every 3 months, but they stopped the practice around here.

But at least I can move and not as painfull as it used to be. So I am not complaining.

Thanks Larry. I have quite some experience (sadly), but it went great for a couple of years. But expected already it would happen soon as my back was tightening up lately. Used to go to a chiropractor every 3 months, but they stopped the practice around here.

But at least I can move and not as painfull as it used to be. So I am not complaining.
Damn this site is sloooooowww..

2hsw is medicine for me, maybe throw some into the program? My back doesn't like exclusive uni-lateral work so I mix it up sometimes, usually if I feel tightness coming on.

Aaaarghh, it is getting really annoying. Just took me 8 !!! Minutes to open Larry's reply and answer it. Now my answer to you has disappeared after waiting 2 minutes or so. Wish the moderators would look at it.

I had answered Brett, I was thinking the same but will probably wait a few days.

@Steve Freides or some other moderator, could you please check the server or whatever. The forum is getting slower everyday and I am not the only one experiencing this. Today it took 15 minutes!!!! Just to be able to start typing in my own thread.

Today I used only the 20 kg kb for a simple routine. Tried swings, went well but no full power snap. Hopefully my back holds up. So far, so good luckily.

7 ROUNDS OF:
- 15 double handed swings
- 5 goblet squats
- 3/3 press
4 x (1-2-3) press

@blutsj, please see the sticky post I made yesterday about down time - we are working hard on solving the technical problems, and everyone on the forum is undoubtedly aware of them. A number of new things are in place within just the last few hours, and we have more performance improvements on the way.

Please be patient, and thank you.

-S-

@blutsj, please see the sticky post I made yesterday about down time - we are working hard on solving the technical problems, and everyone on the forum is undoubtedly aware of them. A number of new things are in place within just the last few hours, and we have more performance improvements on the way.

Please be patient, and thank you.

-S-
Thanks for your reply. Had not seen the sticky yet. Thanks for your update

Yesterday I felt too tired to workout due to the nightshifts I had. SomehowcI regret as it is a rainy day. The run was in thevrain but decided to stay in the garage for some additional work. As I have a low ceiling over there I decided to do a Q&D session again. Had not done that for a very long time.

5 ROUNDS OF:
- 2 x 10 swings (24 kg kb)
1 minute rest
- 2 x 10 pushups
1 minute rest

4 x 10/10 mace 360's
5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder 1-2-3 press (22 kg kb)
- 6 close grip pushups
- 6 tricep exercise (bodylastics band)
20 x 5 snatch (22 kg kb)
Nice session! How does the Bulgarian bag work intertwine with mace? Any crossover benefits you can feel?

Back
Top Bottom