all posts post new thread

Keep moving

Nice session! How does the Bulgarian bag work intertwine with mace? Any crossover benefits you can feel?
I do not exactly now. Movement is similar, but with the bulgariam bag it feel more like I move my whole body, while the mace (I used the 6 kg as I have not used it much) loosens up the shoulder more. Butvguess with a heavier mace you might notice more similarities. Although I could hold it at the end of the "stick", so maybe there is more carryover than I think it is. But both a great tools and movements.

both a great tools and movements.
I can see that, the BB is on my list for the next equipment purchase, my gut feeling is it's really good for lower back mobility.
Heavier mace work makes me feel put together, after the layoff due to shoulder problems I could feel where it hits. Upper back engagement is much more than I thought, along with the more obvious muscles being used it's an awesome tool.

I can see that, the BB is on my list for the next equipment purchase, my gut feeling is it's really good for lower back mobility.
Heavier mace work makes me feel put together, after the layoff due to shoulder problems I could feel where it hits. Upper back engagement is much more than I thought, along with the more obvious muscles being used it's an awesome tool.
Never regret buying those tools. I feel in my fifties I am way fitter than back in my 20's. But that can also be, because I am able much more on simple stuff instead of switching all the time.

Never regret buying those tools. I feel in my fifties I am way fitter than back in my 20's. But that can also be, because I am able much more on simple stuff instead of switching all the time.
True enough, didn't realize you were 50 something, very good man!

Back
Top Bottom