all posts post new thread

Keep moving

What weight is you Bulgarian bag? I'm looking at them lately, what brand do you have? I'm not going to get a super pricey one.
I had a 17 kg one (not an original, bought it at a local online store), but sold that one and got a 12 kg. This one is the original one of suples. True they are expensive but if I compare the quality, it is worth the price. I wasca bit doubtfull, but was glad Ibdid when I holded in my hands.

I had a 17 kg one (not an original, bought it at a local online store), but sold that one and got a 12 kg. This one is the original one of suples. True they are expensive but if I compare the quality, it is worth the price. I wasca bit doubtfull, but was glad Ibdid when I holded in my hands.
@Bret S. They are always out of stock, but you should look at onnit’s hydrocore.
Thanks for the info and recommends

Proud of myself. Was not in a mood for a run, due to the weather (lots of rain, wind and chilling temperature), but decided to go anyway.

5 x 12 tacfit med.ball exercise
7 x (4 minutes run - 1 minute walk)
5 x 12 tacfit med.ball exercise

Med.ball, new set every minute
Good you got out and did it anyway, that's what separates us from most others on the planet regarding exercise. Excess comforts breed weakness in mind and body.

I just ordered this one, it's inexpensive enough to take a leap. Made of heavy canvas in Pakistan, will see how it goes, getting the 15k.

I just ordered this one, it's inexpensive enough to take a leap. Made of heavy canvas in Pakistan, will see how it goes, getting the 15k.
You have to fill this one yourself?

Went to the forest again. Just love it to workout there. Conditioning session, the run at the end was at a slower cadence. Could not go faster, but that does not matter. Still plenty of movement.

4 ROUNDS OF:
- 12 tacfit med.ball exercise
- 2 x (12/12 bulgarian bag spins & 12 pushups)
- 36 squats (bulgarian bag on shoulders)
-450 m run
6 x (4 minutes easy run - 1 minute walk)20211203_092827.jpg

That’s what i thought, ty. I may have to try that one. Dug a 10# medball out of the trash along with my adjustable kettlebell. Mine is very similar to yours, first link worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom