all posts post new thread

Keep moving

I agree. I really enjoy it. It calms down the mind. Every season is different, even on the same route. But I enjoyed it particular last week, when visite g the Ardennes in Belgium and Luxemburg. So beautifull out there.

I agree. I really enjoy it. It calms down the mind. Every season is different, even on the same route. But I enjoyed it particular last week, when visite g the Ardennes in Belgium and Luxemburg. So beautifull out there.
I would love to see it one day.. maybe in the next life :)

I am afraid that walking stairs will become hard for a couple of days. Start to feel my legs already.

4 ROUNDS OF:
- 12 tacfit med.ball exercise
- 2 x (12/12 bulgarian bag spins & 12 pushups)
- 36 bulgarian bag squats
- 1600 m. run

900 m. Cooling down walk20220511_105708.jpg
20220511_110258.jpg

I am afraid that walking stairs will become hard for a couple of days. Start to feel my legs already.

4 ROUNDS OF:
- 12 tacfit med.ball exercise
- 2 x (12/12 bulgarian bag spins & 12 pushups)
- 36 bulgarian bag squats
- 1600 m. run

900 m. Cooling down walkView attachment 17554
View attachment 17553
Oh man, that spot looks idyllic!

Good luck with recovery.. squats are great, I'm finding heavier 2hsw helps a bit with legs and running too.

Oh man, that spot looks idyllic!

Good luck with recovery.. squats are great, I'm finding heavier 2hsw helps a bit with legs and running too.
I like this environment way better for working out. Either here or my back garden. For me, much better than those fitness centra. Only positive about them, next to the exit door, is you can stay dry when it rain. That is harder in an outdoor gym. Not that much problem when running but kb's etc might get too slippery than.

Last edited:
I like this environment way better for working out. Either here or my back garden. For me, much better than those fitness centra. Only positive about them, next to the exit door, is you can stay dry when it rain.
Indeed! Being in natural settings and nature in general is as good as it gets IMHO. Since starting at BWAS I have gained an appreciation much greater regarding my surroundings, there are many incredible areas near us.
On Memeorial day we're going to party in Borrego Springs desert area. Our friends have a great place and the desert is incredible.. Borrego was an inland sea complete with dinosaurs millions of yrs ago, when working there I could feel the place, 116 F and dead still.. I looked at the mountains and thought it could be a million years earlier and it would look the same. Look up the badlands online if you're interested, it's a literal wasteland like Mars and cool as hell.
1652320106348.png

Sunday morning leg/ running PT.

1600 m run
- 40 squats (bulgarian bag on shoulders)
1600 m. run
- 40/40 lunges (bulgarian bag on shoulders)
1600 m run
1600 m. run

Last edited:
Sunday morning leg/ running PT.

1600 m run
1600 m. run
1600 m run
1600 m. run
Leg fryer!

Back
Top Bottom