all posts post new thread

Keep moving

Do you do PT for camp?

Nice to know there's a real person behind the log haha good pic!
Nah, that is for the teachers, they needed parents to guide the kids, so they could cycle with several small groups. Tomorrow I have to work. Guess they would not enjoy my pt hahaha.

The teacher told them they could sleep longer today, so my son was happy (did of course not tell him what I knew). His teacher started at 5.30 am going to all the houses to wake the kids up (luckily for mine he was one of the last, so he could still sleep till 6:30). They had to gatver at school at 7:30 for some kind of bootcamp, running through the forest and streams. Than back home for a shower and off on the bike. The camp lasts till the weekend, full of great activities. Guess I wlll have a calm weekend, he will be dead tired

Nah, that is for the teachers, they needed parents to guide the kids, so they could cycle with several small groups. Tomorrow I have to work. Guess they would not enjoy my pt hahaha.

The teacher told them they could sleep longer today, so my son was happy (did of course not tell him what I knew). His teacher started at 5.30 am going to all the houses to wake the kids up (luckily for mine he was one of the last, so he could still sleep till 6:30). They had to gatver at school at 7:30 for some kind of bootcamp, running through the forest and streams. Than back home for a shower and off on the bike. The camp lasts till the weekend, full of great activities. Guess I wlll have a calm weekend, he will be dead tired
Cool, camp is great for the kids!

Somehow I really like it. But few days ago, the macevwas also used again. The kb, mace a d bb are really my tools of choice
I think with those tools, running and something like Navy Seal burpees there's not much missing if you want some very good gpp. I've shelved the NS burbees for now due to the shoulder, really miss doing them.

Back
Top Bottom