all posts post new thread

Keep moving

It looks like chainsaw art, some people are really talented. My daughter is a very good artist.. she certainly didn't get it from me though haha
That is what I also thought.

I wouldn't be a good artist neither, 2 left hands for that hahaha

First I went for a 4.1 km walk. When back home time for a kb workout.

5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder (1-2-3) double (20 kg) KB press
- 6 shoulder casts (double 8 kg clubbell)
10 x 5/5 KB snatch (20 kg kb)20220814_191627.jpg

Good morning. The morning session is done. Hopefully some walking this afternoon but it depends on the weather as the forecast says thunder and heavy rainfall.

3 ROUNDS OF:
- 10 mace overhead press
- 5/5 mace 360's
5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder (1-2-3) double (20 kg) KB press
- 4/4 single (20 kg) KB press
10 x 10 swings (28 kg KB)

3 ROUNDS OF:
- 10 mace switch squats
- 5/5 mace battle lunge
- 5/5 mace 360's
- 10 mace overhead press
5 ROUNDS OF:
- ladder (1-2) double (20 kg) KB press
- 3/3 single (20 kg) KB press
20 x 5 KB snatch (20 kg KB)

Wow, an average heartrate of 129. For me personally, that is very low. But feels good using the lighter 20 kg kb"s, also for the A+A snatch protocol

Last edited:
Since a few days pain in my lower back again. Was a long time painfree already. Luckily this time I can still move. Yesterday it almost seemed over, but today itvreturned. Monday I will see the physio.

But as I still can move, I did. 2 Days ago I was also able to workout. Only this time I decided to do less swings (listened to my body). Afterwards some stretching. At the moment I feel oké. Hopefully it stays this way. Last workout of my vacation. Tomorrow 4 days of late shifts.
5 x (10 mace switch squat & 6 overhead press)
5 x (1-2-3-4) KB press (20 kg kb)
2 ROUNDS OF:*
- 2 x 10 swings (20 kg kb)
- 1 minute rest
- 2 x 10 pushups
- 1 minute rest
3 x 5/5 shield casts (12 kg clubbell)

*stopped after 2 rounds instead of doing the intended 3 rounds

Since a few days pain in my lower back again. Was a long time painfree already. Luckily this time I can still move. Yesterday it almost seemed over, but today itvreturned. Monday I will see the physio.

But as I still can move, I did. 2 Days ago I was also able to workout. Only this time I decided to do less swings (listened to my body). Afterwards some stretching. At the moment I feel oké. Hopefully it stays this way. Last workout of my vacation. Tomorrow 4 days of late shifts.
5 x (10 mace switch squat & 6 overhead press)
5 x (1-2-3-4) KB press (20 kg kb)
2 ROUNDS OF:*
- 2 x 10 swings (20 kg kb)
- 1 minute rest
- 2 x 10 pushups
- 1 minute rest
3 x 5/5 shield casts (12 kg clubbell)

*stopped after 2 rounds instead of doing the intended 3 rounds
Hopefully, it's just a minor blip on the radar. I had lower back problems on and off throughout my life until I started using the two hand swing. It literally fixed my back problems.. Now if I have any issues they're very short-lived and minor. Your back is strong from all of the work you do.

Hopefully, it's just a minor blip on the radar. I had lower back problems on and off throughout my life until I started using the two hand swing. It literally fixed my back problems.. Now if I have any issues they're very short-lived and minor. Your back is strong from all of the work you do.
About the same here. Maybe it was caused by double kb work. Although I like it, my body seems not to be a fan of it. That is why I mostly use single kb's.

Back
Top Bottom