all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell RMF review/experiences ??

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Thanks for that feedback and for letting me know it’s live. I’m ready to purchase but it’s a little pricey so I had a moment of hesitation.

Did you see strength gains? I’m sure there will be conditioning improvements but I want to keep getting stronger (rather than just improving my strength endurance.)

Thanks.

It’s probably not the best for pure strength gains as there is a conditioning aspect. I did improve my strength and am continuing to do so running it again.

The best thing i can say about it is it’s different than your typical workouts so if your stagnating in clean and jerk this should help.

I just prefer the rest times in berserk and find them to be a good bang for your buck time investment for strength plus conditioning.

My plan going forward is going to be finishing berserk, then cycling q&d, a+a snatches, and snatch blueprint also by hector.

Trying to keep hitting explosive movements to increase my golf swing power and work in more single arm stuff instead of always doubles.

This strong endurance programming just works for me personally im kinda done with the “1 more rep bro” mentallity.

Thanks for that feedback and for letting me know it’s live. I’m ready to purchase but it’s a little pricey so I had a moment of hesitation.

Did you see strength gains? I’m sure there will be conditioning improvements but I want to keep getting stronger (rather than just improving my strength endurance.)

Thanks.
I saw excellent gains in strength with the beta of Ronin.
I started with a shaky max set set of 10 jerks with double 40's and in 6 weeks hit a VERY comfortable set of 13 with a couple left in the tank if I had pushed.
That's a significant increase in only 6 weeks imo. Especially when you consider, I think somewhere around 36 reps were the high volume days.
I had an incredible return from just the 1st phase, and not even the final product at that.
Well worth the cost imo.

@Mark Limbaga did you complete rmf with 15 minute sessions, or did you attempt 20 or 30 minutes? What length session would you recommend? When i did rmf phase 1 I thought 30 min was a tad long personally.

@Mark Limbaga did you complete rmf with 15 minute sessions, or did you attempt 20 or 30 minutes? What length session would you recommend? When i did rmf phase 1 I thought 30 min was a tad long personally.

Ran cycle 1 with 15 minute sessions

Did another 4 week block with 20 minute sessions

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom