all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell RMF vs Kettlebell STRONG!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Xene

Level 6 Valued Member
I just received the latest advertisement from GN about the current sale of the RMF program.

This question is only about the KB double jerk exercise:

Is there a difference in the teaching how to master the KB double jerk (technique, mobility, preparation etc.) in those two programs?
Kettlebell Strong! Has a pretty nice pdf and good videos how to double jerk, but RMF seems to even go beyond this!?
I still lack of mobility and I am currently doing the Maximorum program, but I would love to work on the mobility to be able to do double C&J during the next summer.

I have a few of geoffs programs and made progress on all of the ones I’ve done so far. I have Strong and the RMF videos are more in depth in regards to learning C&J. I’ve only just bought RMF but have watched all the videos and think it is worth it

Having the KB strong product and the OG RMF I can tell you there are a few more drills in RMF which will add up to what you learn (or have learned) in strong

What kind of programming can I expect with RMF?

I have STRONG!, The Giant, Easy Muscle, seen KSK, and other plans by Geoff. Curious how RMF compares.

I have STRONG!, The Giant, Easy Muscle, seen KSK, and other plans by Geoff. Curious how RMF compares.
Find about a 10RM. Then you will start doing sets of 50% of your RM increasing each workout and each week. By the end of week four you will doing sets of 90% of your original 10RM. That’s the first block.
Then you test for a new 10RM. Proceed to block Two.
I think that’s vague enough yet gives you a good idea.
The videos are solid gold in the RMF program just as much as the Strong videos.

Find about a 10RM. Then you will start doing sets of 50% of your RM increasing each workout and each week. By the end of week four you will doing sets of 90% of your original 10RM. That’s the first block.
Then you test for a new 10RM. Proceed to block Two.
I think that’s vague enough yet gives you a good idea.
The videos are solid gold in the RMF program just as much as the Strong videos.
Thanks a lot, that helps!

Without giving away too much it resembles giant 2.0 for the first block

Damn, I did one of the overhead hold exercises and wow, my erectors were shaking haha. I did straight after my Wolf session so probably fatigued but I thought I’d be ok with it. More practice required!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom