all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell shortage and doubles

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Blackhat1984

Level 1 Valued Member
Hi friends, I thought about asking a question maybe I'm just over thinking, I have a 53 lb kettlebell and haven't been able to find another due to shortage I did find a 55, can I work doubles or do you think if I switch hands after every set it might work or do I look for another 53 lb kettlebell??

I ordered a 24kg from KBUSA last week and received it yesterday. Expensive, but one of the best KBs on the planet.

Yup... they have all these beauties back in stock now, except for the 32K.

I was supposed to receive my 40K today. Fedex had other plans though... told me it got damaged en route. It damaged them is more likely.

I was supposed to receive my 40K today. Fedex had other plans though... told me it got damaged en route. It damaged them is more likely.

Hah... It arrived in its birthday suit with nothing but a Fedex labelled tag attached to the handle. Funny thing is the label said "Do not lift using this tag" !!!

A few minor cosmetic scrapes was all it suffered... It broke through its packaging, it seems, and went after them. I'd hate to see what happened to the other "guy".

I'm keeping this battle scarred beauty.

Just got a 32 kg from rogue. The “E-coats” are fully stocked again.

Rogue has a lot of stock in KBs lately -- with their ordinary bells, and the new ones from Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin, you have a good chance of finding the size you want on your first try.

I even saw a barbell in stock at Rogue the other day. Plates are still a challenge.

I think we are seeing the beginning of the end of the great iron shortage. As the retailers are able to keep stock consistently, the prices on Craigslist will return to earth, due to increased supply and decreased demand.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom