all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Kettlebell Strong - Book and DVD

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

MarkA

Level 4 Valued Member
I have an extra copy of Kettlebell Strong that I would like to pass on...includes the book and DVD only. Long story short, I ended up with an extra copy due to an accounting error so I basically rec'd this one for free (disclaimer - the seller was notified I rec'd two copies and said not to worry about returning it given the troubles I went through). I only need funds to cover shipping so I think $10 would cover it. I'm located in northern Idaho.

Thanks,
Mark

I have an extra copy of Kettlebell Strong that I would like to pass on...includes the book and DVD only. Long story short, I ended up with an extra copy due to an accounting error so I basically rec'd this one for free (disclaimer - the seller was notified I rec'd two copies and said not to worry about returning it given the troubles I went through). I only need funds to cover shipping so I think $10 would cover it. I'm located in northern Idaho.

Thanks,
Mark

I may just get this as a gift for a student..

Can yoh please PM me the details?

Thanks,
Mark

If Mark doesn't grab it off you, I would like to take it please!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom