all posts post new thread

Old Forum Kettlebell Strong question

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Kenny - Just came back to this after talking about GS with a friend earlier. With 24kg bells, you would be looking at a Rank 1 or even CMS depending on the organization you are competing with.

Hey Mike,

There are no GS teachers in my area, so I'm looking in Germany and Belgium (I live close to the border of both countries), but no luck so far. And with college starting soon, and no competition grade bells, I might just stick with what I know (Hardstyle) and practise GS at a later time. Not something I like doing, though... but there's no rush.

Dennis,

USC is too far away for me indeed.It's a bummer it's all up north, though there are some personal trainers I know of here in the south but they're strongmen/powerlifers.

And I would like to attend a SFG KB/SFG Barbell course should they ever come to this area (Benelux/Germany).

Well Kenny,

I have an unused 20kg Competition Grade KB lying around looking for a home. I live in the Netherlands too. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested. See my profile info.

(Am I breaking any forum rules by doing this? If so, please let me know and it won't happen again...)

yeah, totally worth it IMO.  the book's great and I find the DVD really helpful.  great resource.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom