all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell Strong Rest Intervals

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

MohawkValley

Level 4 Valued Member
Hey everyone,

Just wondering what rest intervals should be used on the Kettlebell Strong Program between sets?

Block 1

And also does the Block 2 (hypertrophic and work capacity protocol) use a different rest interval?

Thanks!

1. Rest as needed
2. If you are shifting emphasis to work capacity and/or hypertrophy then follow the rest intervals as prescribed in the book

I actually recently forced myself to rest a bit longer than I was used to for phase 1 so that each rep was crisp and powerful.

Thanks I appreciate it. I’ve been taking extra rest than was prescribed and wanted to avoid the “do what the book says” type answers and hopefully get empirical answers from those who have actually done the program.

I appreciate it man. Exactly what I was looking for

Beg your pardon?

Some disgruntled user dumped a one-page PDF with what appeared to be the programming for KB Strong/One, without any of the rest of the book for context, which has lead to posts on Reddit's kettlebell forum recently like the following: Kettlebell Strong Rest Intervals

EDIT: Maybe not disgruntled per se, but it seems to address a lot of people's frustration with KB Strong not being available anymore

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom