all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell Swing EDT?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
1.1 is killer - I am several weeks into it right now! I alternate between 2A and 1A swings with the 32kg ‘bell each session.

I really need to get a 36kg weight soon. Or possibly just jump straight to 40kg. I think I’m ready to wrestle the Bulldog!

The 32kg is probably going to be my Q&D ‘bell next cycle...

In Geoff's programs that have as many reps or rounds in 20 min, etc, is there an expected total range for a goal for grinds vs ballistics? I can see too light or heavy being an issue; as well as taking it too easy or killing ourselves.

In Geoff's programs that have as many reps or rounds in 20 min, etc, is there an expected total range for a goal for grinds vs ballistics? I can see too light or heavy being an issue; as well as taking it too easy or killing ourselves.

Swing Hard is pretty specific as it's not using auto regulation.

I'm referring to the "As many sets in 20 min" type of programs, including Swing Hard! 3.0. And others that have grind components as well as ballistics.

No.

It’s based on the individual.

It’s based on the individual.
It's knowing what to allow individual variation for and what to specify that makes Geoff's program so successful for so many people. I'm sure that's not all of it, but that is really a big deal in program design and, I will hasten to add, something I'm clueless about, I just know it when I see it. :)

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom