all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell Swing Enhancer? Thoughts On This Unpopular Exercise

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

hugh

Level 4 Valued Member
In 'Beyond Bodybuilding' Pavel mentions the 'Hip Pull-Through' as being a fantastic exercise for glutes/deadlifts.

Where can i find more info about this exercise?

Isnt it like the kettlebell swing?

I called it unpopular because I cant find anyone recommending this as the 'go to' glute exercise.

I have seen a lot of references to it, you may need to change the name a bit but there are tons of articles on T-Nation and other lifting sites. Try cable pull through, or band pull through and you'll find it recommended a lot.

I have seen a lot of references to it, you may need to change the name a bit but there are tons of articles on T-Nation and other lifting sites. Try cable pull through, or band pull through and you'll find it recommended a lot.
cheers mate

As BJJ Shawn says, there is plenty of stuff about it on T Nation. And I would also look for Bret Contreras, "The Glute Guy" says about it, because he´s the one who has studied most exhaustively the effect of any exercise you can imagine on the glutes.

Hello,

+1 to the above.

However, a word of 'caution': it will be hard to use them as a swing replacement. HR will not rise high enough to reap A+A benefits (IMHO)

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom