all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell training and body physique

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Another interesting study in what you can do with kettlebells here.

This guy does what I might call "GS-style + bodybuilding" with kettlebells -- not generally what we do with hardstyle, but he is very skilled and puts together some interesting and unique routines.

This guy does what I might call "GS-style + bodybuilding" with kettlebells -- not generally what we do with hardstyle, but he is very skilled and puts together some interesting and unique routines.

Where's the study?

Blackat post: 309232 said:
If you only do kettlebell training, what kind of physique do you develop, I know your abs become tighter and stronger, but want a better understanding on the advantages.

Its not the tool but how you train with it. They make it tough to directly load the lower body through the spine, and if gunning for mass you will likely have to use other tools.

For physique improvement without big mass gains, they can do whatever you want.

Great looking physique Anna, thanks for sharing. He seems to be very strong, competing in GS, and not a kid anymore.

It's interesting how he uses kettlebells in many other ways, like dead stop snatches, thrusters, and other things we are not used to here, as you say. He seems to have great technique in everything , even for those rotational ballistics he does.

Great looking physique Anna, thanks for sharing. He seems to be very strong, competing in GS, and not a kid anymore.

It's interesting how he uses kettlebells in many other ways, like dead stop snatches, thrusters, and other things we are not used to here, as you say. He seems to have great technique in everything , even for those rotational ballistics he does.

Yes, when you can do something like "Single arm squat swing to snatch with under squat" you know that mobility, skill, and strength is all there!

I used to weigh 170 lb and wear Medium shirts. Now, I weigh 160 lb and wear Large! Still sporting a 1-pack though.

As for pecs, he does a lot of burpees and push-ups. So it's not all kettlebells, but it's not barbell.

I noticed a steady and balanced pecs development during this year. The only presses I did were the deliberately unassisted presses initiating my getups and the unassisted negative presses finishing them.

Lets take some time to admire this Denis... ? forearms for days..

All about his training:

All about his training:

Heard they've had some interesting guests lately, would t you agree? ?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom