all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell WOD (by Geoff Neupert)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Since I'm progressing through S&S (100 swing and 3/5 TGU 24kg) , it's better to stick with it till 32kg simple or instead turning to WOD?

it depends on your goal. If I were you I’d stick to your current program. Reach your goal weight or alotted time for it and then decide something else.

KB Wod will still be there when you decide for it. Dont fall for the FOMO (fear of missing out) in terms of training or life.

good luck John! ??

I have a question. I'm currently at WOD 49. I love the program.
In this WOD 49 for example, there are Get-up and Press in a circuit fashion.
I can make the GU at 28kg but I'm limited to 20kg for the Press.
Do I have to use the 20Kg KB exclusively or I can take the 28kg for the GU and the 20Kg for the Press ?
@Geoff Neupert
Thank you in advance for your answers

I have a question. I'm currently at WOD 49. I love the program.
In this WOD 49 for example, there are Get-up and Press in a circuit fashion.
I can make the GU at 28kg but I'm limited to 20kg for the Press.
Do I have to use the 20Kg KB exclusively or I can take the 28kg for the GU and the 20Kg for the Press ?
@Geoff Neupert
Thank you in advance for your answers

@L0ki67 - use whatever bell you'd like. Just make sure you get the reps in and don't "grind" them out. ?

Allso received a copy right after I emailed Geoff about this topic 13 weeks ago.
I'm at wod 64 today and the book contains a full year of 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week WODS.
What I like about the program is the relative short time investment (75 minutes a week) and overall good results.
You keep working on the basics like swings and tgu while progressing to more advanced movements like pressing, snatching and later double stuff. There are allso some bodyweight exercises incorporated that had a very positive effect on my back. I suffered from a serious back injury last March which allso affected my press in a very negative manner. The combination of KB and BW exercises and the variety and progression in the various lifts, have made this the perfect program for me! Tx Geoff and allso for your helpful replies on my questions!

Allso received a copy right after I emailed Geoff about this topic 13 weeks ago.
I'm at wod 64 today and the book contains a full year of 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week WODS.
What I like about the program is the relative short time investment (75 minutes a week) and overall good results.
You keep working on the basics like swings and tgu while progressing to more advanced movements like pressing, snatching and later double stuff. There are allso some bodyweight exercises incorporated that had a very positive effect on my back. I suffered from a serious back injury last March which allso affected my press in a very negative manner. The combination of KB and BW exercises and the variety and progression in the various lifts, have made this the perfect program for me! Tx Geoff and allso for your helpful replies on my questions!

Glad to help, @Yurik !
And thanks for the feedback. Glad it's working for you.

Do you have a training log? Would really love to follow your KB WOD journey! :)

Is there a way to get this if you weren't on the mailing list ahead of time? I didn't even know about the mailing list until this thread...:(

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom