all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell WOD (by Geoff Neupert)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

User 4484

So, for those who is signed up for Geoffs newsletter you know that @Geoff Neupert was generous enough to include his book Kettlebell WOD, a 5 days per week training for a whole year.

I bought the book from Geoff way back, but have never done it. When I got the e-mail the other day I was intrigued to do the program.

Anyone else who's interested in giving it a go? :)

I received the email as well, and was sold on the program almost immediately. I love how it’s structured, and how he (Geoff) has built in progression and correctives/deloads for you. 15-20 minutes a day and not much thinking involved...just do the work and see what happens. I’m also excited to try it because you progress from swings and getups all the way to double kettlebell complexes in a methodical manner. You’re not just thrown into new territory each cycle.

I was planning to complete my current program (803A), then do one run of Dry Fighting Weight, then give this one a go. Long commitment for sure, but I bet it’ll be worth it.

You will get G @
support@chasingstrength.com
Program is excellent. I’ve used 2 weeks of the program. I wanted to tackle ROP but my right shoulder is giving me hassle. As mentioned above the program incorporates OS, single and double bells and the programming is what you would expect from GN. Top notch

I've got this thing bookmarked next after s&s and a week of reconsideration and reflection.

I thought I was on his mailing list but it looks like I haven't had anything since the end of Feb

i have a question, for example on WOD 21
Perform the following in a circuit fashion :
A1. Get Up 1,1
A2. Goblet Squat x5
A3. 2H Swing x 10

Is it 1 Get Up L, 5 GS, 10 swing and then 1 Get Up R, 5 GS, 10 swing ?
or 1 GU L, 1 GU R, 5 G, 10 Swing

Same on WOD 22
A1 Clean L,R x3,3
A2 Press L,R x3,3
all the clean then all the presses, or Clean L, Press L, Clean R, Press R ....

i have a question, for example on WOD 21
Perform the following in a circuit fashion :
A1. Get Up 1,1
A2. Goblet Squat x5
A3. 2H Swing x 10

Is it 1 Get Up L, 5 GS, 10 swing and then 1 Get Up R, 5 GS, 10 swing ?
or 1 GU L, 1 GU R, 5 G, 10 Swing

Same on WOD 22
A1 Clean L,R x3,3
A2 Press L,R x3,3
all the clean then all the presses, or Clean L, Press L, Clean R, Press R ....
I think it’s per side before the next exercise. So:

1 getup L, 1 getup R, 5 goblet squats, 10 swings, repeat

I signed up for the email but never got his Kettlebell WOD. Did You guys sign up a while ago?

So, for those who is signed up for Geoffs newsletter you know that @Geoff Neupert was generous enough to include his book Kettlebell WOD, a 5 days per week training for a whole year.

I bought the book from Geoff way back, but have never done it. When I got the e-mail the other day I was intrigued to do the program.

Anyone else who's interested in giving it a go? :)

With the whole working from home situation, I originally planned to split S&S in two parts and workout in the morning and the evening. Turns out daylight saving time completely screwed my daughters sleep cycle, so I was so glad to find the WOD in my inbox some weeks ago. Just started this week, loving it so far. The 15-20 minutes is perfect for taking some time off the computer throughout the day.

With the whole working from home situation, I originally planned to split S&S in two parts and workout in the morning and the evening. Turns out daylight saving time completely screwed my daughters sleep cycle, so I was so glad to find the WOD in my inbox some weeks ago. Just started this week, loving it so far. The 15-20 minutes is perfect for taking some time off the computer throughout the day.

Sounds like you got your self a plan!

I cant follow a strict program as for now. My boy (2,5 years) isn’t calibrated yet ? so its hard to set a side 30 min every day after work. Just started doing DMPM but my plan is to do KB Wod in a not to distant future.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom