all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebells in central Oregon

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

King Cobra Fit

Matt - CSEP-CPT, SFG I, FMS I&II
Hey StrongFirst community

I was hoping that someone here lives in or around the Redmond Oregon area and could point me in the direction of somewhere to pick up a KB.

I'm from Canada but will be down there (Redmond/Sisters Or) for a wedding this summer and would like to take advantage of the $ exchange rate as well as the absence of sales tax in Oregon and pick myself up a 40 or 44 k bell.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much
Matt

Hi @King Cobra Fit, I also live outside the US. What I usually do when I travel to the US and want to buy something is buy it online and have it delivered in advance to the hotel. They usually have no trouble if you let them know, maybe it works for you.

I live right outside of Portland, Oregon, and I can't think of any that supply good quality kettlebells... I just got mine from Kettlebell Kings. They are excellent quality and really cheap. You could look into them! Shipping is free in US. I am not sure what it is to ship to Canada.

There is a brand of kettlebell for sale in the US on amazon.com called Rep Fitness. Free shipping, good prices, and I'm happy with the 24 kg I bought about a week ago.

-S-

Upon further investigation. It appears that Kettlebells are considerably cheaper in Canada where I'm from. Seems like the few places I've looked in Oregon to purchase and also the places online to buy has a 40 kg bell for $230+ and I can buy one here and have it shipped for free for $135. They look to be the same type of bell, and while I can't speak to the quality I'm more inclined to try the less expensive bell first. I guess that's what I get for assuming.

If you want to save on bells.....and have a fun out door kb practice session, come on up to Victoria BC for a visit.

Thanks very much for all the suggestions everyone, its greatly appreciated

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom