all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Kettlebells in Europe

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JanM

Level 1 Valued Member
Hello,

I have been doing S&S for a while and I am now doing TGUs with 24 kgs for the 2nd month.

At first I thought my wrists were really weak (I am still using double sweatbands) but I am now starting to believe that the Eleiko iron KBs I have bought are positioned a bit too high up on my wrists during the movement - with the weight pressing down into an uncomfortable spot. I recently tried a pair of Rogue KBs at my local gym and it felt like the pressure point was located a bit lower which suits me better.

I am now searching for a replacement kettlebell (which is in stock :)) and I have found the Rogue E-coat KB which is available in Europe. Do you have any good experience with it and does it have the same dimensions as the standard Rogue KBs?

Also if anyone in Europe has used Eleiko KBs and had the same problem, please tell me how you solved it / what other KB worked for you. I am around 190 cm, not sure if my length could play a role in this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I have been doing S&S for a while and I am now doing TGUs with 24 kgs for the 2nd month.

At first I thought my wrists were really weak (I am still using double sweatbands) but I am now starting to believe that the Eleiko iron KBs I have bought are positioned a bit too high up on my wrists during the movement - with the weight pressing down into an uncomfortable spot. I recently tried a pair of Rogue KBs at my local gym and it felt like the pressure point was located a bit lower which suits me better.

I am now searching for a replacement kettlebell (which is in stock :)) and I have found the Rogue E-coat KB which is available in Europe. Do you have any good experience with it and does it have the same dimensions as the standard Rogue KBs?

Also if anyone in Europe has used Eleiko KBs and had the same problem, please tell me how you solved it / what other KB worked for you. I am around 190 cm, not sure if my length could play a role in this issue.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Jan,

I use the 'standard' Rogue KBs (Rogue Kettlebells) for my TGUs. I'm up to 32kg right now and had no issues with my wrists over the last couple of months whatsoever. I never had an uncomfortable feeling that forced me to use sweatbands although my forearms are quite 'bony'. First time I noticed the E-Coat ones, they look more durable than my traditional powder coat KBs and easier to clean, too - if you purchase one please share your experiences :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom