all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebells Outdoors

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Just reviving this thread. My KBs and sessions have been forced out into the shed. The summer wasn't horrible for them here in Kansas City, but the temps have been swinging hard this fall. I had a few weeks of dealing with the cold nights and warm days causing the KBs to sweat, but they've held up pretty well. Maybe a few tiny flecks of rust where I didn't really get them wiped down all the way Nothing that's causing any issues while I use them.

Winter has preempted our fall this year and the handle sweating seems to be over. I don't even notice the cold handles, but keeping them and my sessions in the shed this time of year lets me punch the clock and move on with ease. No farting around or day dreaming. Get to work, and then get back inside.

FWIW, I've been keeping a few bells inside and taking them out for lifting. So far, so good.

-S-

I train an d keep mine on my balcony. Not exposed to rain though. I can’t see any true thick rust, but they get a little red where the paint had been torn, when not used regularly.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom