all posts post new thread
I have received an email to download version 2 of the manual that comes with the program. Can anyone notice any material changes in the program? (I could not)

I saw that, too. I went through page by page, and there were some differences. To me, some looked like errors that were corrected in V3. The version I got when I bought in Feb 2021 was V3.

I suspect that the email was sent mistakenly or the file was not the one they intended.

I have received an email to download version 2 of the manual that comes with the program. Can anyone notice any material changes in the program? (I could not)
Yes, I posted earlier that it looks to be Plan B and 2B are enhanced.

I saw that, too. I went through page by page, and there were some differences. To me, some looked like errors that were corrected in V3. The version I got when I bought in Feb 2021 was V3.

I suspect that the email was sent mistakenly or the file was not the one they intended.
What type of errors? Typos?

What type of errors? Typos?
Yep. For example, Plan A mentioned working up to 30 minutes with 15 sets per hand, but the section still instructed to alternate hands every 30 seconds. Sure, it's most likely just a typo, but it made me question the other changes.

The page with instructions on how to test your weight for the LCCJ program was also removed and replaced with a brief footnote. That surprised me.

I did see that Plans B and 2B seemed to have slightly different starting points, among other things.

Also, my first file from last year is appended with "V3". The one from this morning is appended with "V2".

Yep. For example, Plan A mentioned working up to 30 minutes with 15 sets per hand, but the section still instructed to alternate hands every 30 seconds. Sure, it's most likely just a typo, but it made me question the other changes.

The page with instructions on how to test your weight for the LCCJ program was also removed and replaced with a brief footnote. That surprised me.

I did see that Plans B and 2B seemed to have slightly different starting points, among other things.

Also, my first file from last year is appended with "V3". The one from this morning is appended with "V2".
Same got the email but feel like a downgrade!! V3 was the one I got and V2 is the one released with this mail today.

Confirm as @Erik W said:

The "How to test your C&Js and select the optimal weights" page is missing on todays version (V2)

Intermediate - PLAN B was changed between these two versions.
Advance - PLAN 2B was changed as well.

Looks like Plan B had gone from "build up to 30 min" to "build up to 40 mins" as well
I've had another look this morning and given there are typos regarding NL calcs I reckon this is an earlier version, in line with the suffix.
If you jump straight to 4 reps you might lose some momentum perhaps?

I've had another look this morning and given there are typos regarding NL calcs I reckon this is an earlier version, in line with the suffix.
If you jump straight to 4 reps you might lose some momentum perhaps?
Yeah, that was my thinking, too. I intend to stick with my copy of V3 until instructed otherwise.

Ok so what we once had is now the most current, two updates later?
Seem so....lets wait for the V4! In the meanwhile I started yesterday with Advance-Plan 2A with uneven bells (24+34)....what a different animal to tame...I could handle only 17 mins x 3 reps (yes my EGO told me to keep the 3 reps from the previous program, instead of starting again from a single CJ, my EGO was wrong btw).

Back
Top Bottom