all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Kettlebells UK 44/56/68/80/92

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Gengiz

First Post
I am looking for "pairs" of kettlebells in the UK of the following sizes :

44kg /56kg /68kg /80kg /92kg

Either new or used of the standard/style of KettleBell Fever / Rogue / Xenios.

If anybody has or knows where I can buy I would be grateful.

Thank you

Gengiz

Kettlebells have become a commodity, IMHO - there are many good brands and some are quite affordable. I have, e.g., been using a brand called Rep Fitness that I buy on amazon.com with no charge for shipping (because I am part of their Prime program).

I found a 32 kg for $170 + 50 shipping, $220 in total.

The Rep brand is $130 and free shipping, $130 in total.

Here in the US, we have CraigsList, a source for local, used items - I'd try there or something similar.

-S-

Wolverson Black series are good quality, go up some of the way you’re after and on eBay they offer free shipping. Most of the bigger sizes are currently out of stock though I was advised they’d ordered more to come in around now. Other than that Rogue are the only others I know of but shipping is very expensive above a certain weight (all of which the ones you’re after are above) - might be more economical if you’re placing a sizeable order though as I think they’re on a pallet.

I'm UK based and know of nowhere to buy these sizes.

Something which has been recommended on previous posts which can be made DIY is the Hungarian Core blaster or a T-handle. These can be loaded with Barbell plates so can go as heavy as your welding skills will allow ;)

Someone helpful might post a link to a page with instructions, but I've never made one so would be loath to recommend a site.
Know it's not what you are after, just being helpful. Good luck, and if you find somewhere maybe post your findings here to help others in the future.
Best

Rogue go that heavy: Rogue Kettlebells, scroll down to the bottom and fill in the form for a quote - shipping was more than the kettlebells for the ones I was after sometime ago and I wasn’t after anything like as heavy as those you’re looking for. I think wolverson go up to a 68kg. Good luck!
Can I ask what you’re planning with 2 x 92kg kettlebells?!

New the only place to get some of the heavier bells are Rogue Europe.

Wolverson Black series goes up to 64kg I think, similarly for strength shop.

There was a set of 44kg, 80kg and 92kg kettlebell fever for sale on ebay recently but think its ended and sold now (would have bought the eighty but too far from me)

I wanted a 56kg bell and spoke to the owner of Primal Strength as liked their bells but they only went up to 40kg. He brought one over especially for me - their bells are pretty much identical to Rogue. Might be of your willing yo wait a few weeks they might be able to get the ones you want shipped from their manufacturer

Thank you

Gengiz
Strength shop.co.uk go up to 64kg.
Free shipping over 120£

Thank you

Gengiz

We do have these weights in our gym (the brand does not exist any more), but to be honest, we use very rarely anything heavier than 48 kg. 56 kg occasionally (60 kg we have is awful), 68 very very rarely, and the heavier ones just gather dust. I would save money and purchase a barbell instead.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom