all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Kindle - Quick and the Dead

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Reading it already. Not patient enough for my hard copy to come!

Hello,

Sorry. I'll certainly considered as a little bit unsubtle, but is it possible to convert a Kindle into a PDF to read it on my phone ?

Kind regards,

Pet'

Kindle doesn't allow that but the app for kindle is so much better - I use the app when opening PDFs as feel it works better

@pet', my understanding is that this will not be offered in PDF format. If you purchase the Kindle version, amazon.com will - if it works the same for you as for me - offer you options to read it on your device by pointing you to their app.

-S-

Oh man. The same day I just got notified that my hard copy got delayed another week. Amazon initially said I was supposed to get my hard copy today. Leaving for a cruise on Saturday looks like kindle is my only option.

Hello,

Thank you all !

So, I have to buy the Kindle app at the same time ? Is this an "issue" if I have a Windows phone ?

Disclaimer: I am really sorry to ask this, but I am more than untalented, unskilled and unlucky as far as technology goes...

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

Thank you all !

So, I have to buy the Kindle app at the same time ? Is this an "issue" if I have a Windows phone ?

Disclaimer: I am really sorry to ask this, but I am more than untalented, unskilled and unlucky as far as technology goes...

Kind regards,

Pet'

If you have a kindle or a kindle account, the app is for free.

Hello,

Thank you all !

Kind regards,

Pet'
It is not an issue if you have a windows phone. Just go to windows phone store and download kindle app. It is free. If you have an android phone, than go to google play and download kindle app. Also free. Than go to your kindle app and buy the book. Very simple, here is the link, although in Croatian...
Kupite Amazon Kindle – Microsoft Store hr-HR

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Thank you all !

Kind regards,

Pet'

Kindle app is free and you can install it on any operating system: iOS, macOS, Windows, Android...

But you don't even need that. You can read online your Amazon e-books from any web browser.

In the past, I have been able to read Kindle things on my desktop computer - amazon provided (still provides?) a Kindle reader.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom