all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Knee strength...issues with my knee

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

tjackson8889

Level 1 Valued Member
My knee has been hurting me the past few months. I don't think I've torn anything but especially squats or jumping it hurts. I can't put full weight on it when doing those movements either. I think I'm just getting old. Any suggestions or workouts to help with it and work on knee strength?

My knee has been hurting me the past few months. I don't think I've torn anything but especially squats or jumping it hurts. I can't put full weight on it when doing those movements either. I think I'm just getting old. Any suggestions or workouts to help with it and work on knee strength?
See a doctor who specializes in orthopedics and sports medicine for a proper diagnosis. Getting 'old' is somewhat relative, and not necessarily germane to the situation...

If doing one rep of a squat wouldn't cause further damage, you might post a video and we could comment on your form. Obviously use no weight or a light one.

Unless you're older than me, you're not old. :)

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom