all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Kotis Design Men's T shirt size chart

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Dan S

Level 4 Valued Member
Hello all sorry if this is not the right place to post this... I have repeatedly tried to get in touch with Kotis Designs but they will not answer my emails... I want to order a couple of the Strongfirst men's t shirts. However I am wondering how they fit because depending on how the shirt is cut I am an XL or a large... for example under armour t shirts that have a more athletic cut I am a Large... Reebok and Nike shirts I am an XL. Some XL shirts I end up swimming in though.

I am 6 feet about 200 pounds with pretty long arms... I just don't want to order the wrong size and end up paying for return shipping.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Hello all sorry if this is not the right place to post this... I have repeatedly tried to get in touch with Kotis Designs but they will not answer my emails... I want to order a couple of the Strongfirst men's t shirts. However I am wondering how they fit because depending on how the shirt is cut I am an XL or a large... for example under armour t shirts that have a more athletic cut I am a Large... Reebok and Nike shirts I am an XL. Some XL shirts I end up swimming in though.

I am 6 feet about 200 pounds with pretty long arms... I just don't want to order the wrong size and end up paying for return shipping.

Thanks for any input you can provide.
I don't know how accurate it is but they do have a sizing chart. I think it is based upon chest size

Daniel, I am very sorry that no one there got back to you! I will be addressing that immediately. Regarding the shirts, they are slightly fitted (not very fitted). Sounds like you should go with the XL, to me. Thank you!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom