all posts post new thread

Lady Strong!

Today's training:

- presses, heavy day: (1-2-3)x8 with 18kg
- pull ups ladders: 1-2-3-4-5, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3 = 31 reps total
- pistols

That was a hard work today and enjoyed it.

Today's morning training:

- one hand swings 10x10: 16,20,20,20,20 kg
- get-ups: 16,20,24,24,24 kg

Reactions: DCM
Saturday's summer training in the garden:

- Super-Joints
- presses, light day: (1-2-3)x6 with 16kg
- pull ups: 7x3 reps = 21 reps total
- pistols

Nice, light training, I enjoyed it.

Reactions: DCM
Today's training:

- Super-Joints, foam rolling
- presses, "light day" - should be medium and felt heavy: (1-2-3)x5 with 18kg
- pull ups: (1-2-3)x3, chin-ups: 4x5 reps, total reps: 38 (better than presses)
- pistols
- stretching for side splits

I slept only few hours (coming back from Poland at night), so my training was far away from spectacular. However, I am sure, that tomorrow will be better!

Today's training:

- Super-Joints
- one hand swings: 10x10 with 20kg
- get-ups: 16, 20, 24, 28kg (for the first time, feeling surprisingly light), 24.

I am happy for 28kg on get-up - it was one of my aims = to do get-ups with half of my bodyweight. However, I put on some muscle during last 6 months (58kg right now), so I need to add two kilos to get-ups to get there.

Today's training:

- Super-Joints
- one hand swings: 10x10 with 20kg
- get-ups: 16, 20, 24, 28kg (for the first time, feeling surprisingly light), 24.

I am happy for 28kg on get-up - it was one of my aims = to do get-ups with half of my bodyweight. However, I put on some muscle during last 6 months (58kg right now), so I need to add two kilos to get-ups to get there.

That's one clean get-up! IMO you don't need to add weight to count it as 1/2 BW, with that GU there is no way that 29kg will give you trouble... 32kg is your next stop :)

@Shahaf Levin thank you!

I believe that one day I will do 32, but I not in hurry = I will continue my presses as a main program and get-ups as a variety training :)

13 hours on travelling and small jet lag (but - it’s nothing that cannot be fixed with Pu-Erh tea and cold shower!).

I was happy and grateful to find a dumbbell (which is not my speciality - it's @Pavel Macek 's speciality, but better do something than nothing) and pull up bar in the hotel gym.

Thursday training:

- Super-Joint
- mobility: (Brettzel, hip flexor stretch - that hurt, cobra, tactical frog, cossacks, bridge)x3
- presses with 30 lbs (about 14kg): (1-2-3)x7
- pull-ups/chin-ups: 4,4,4,4,4,5,5 = 30reps total
- pistols (mostly assisted)

Lighter training & mobility made me feel reborn!

Friday’s training:

- Super-joins
- Escape Your Fighting Stance
- (windmills and get ups) x5, with 12g (25lbs)

Today's morning practice:

- presses, 14kg: (1-2-3)x5
- pull-ups/chin-ups: 3,5,3,5,3,4 = 23 reps total
- bulharian split squat (I have sore quads so I decided for this variation today)

When you are going for SF event, you can by sure that at 6AM you will meet a lot of strong women in the hotel's gym. Today I trained with Val, super strong & nice SF Team Leader and Iron Maiden.

Today's morning training (6AM again):

- presses with dumbbell: 14kg (1-2-3)x5
- double front squats 2x12kg: 5x5
- pull-ups/chin-ups: 1-2-3-4-4, 1-2-3-4

Today we went with my Pavel to mountains, staying there for next week. So cool, they have some kettlebells here (20kg max). No pull-ups bar however, but I will figure sth out.

Yesterday we went for a longer trail, which I would describe as strong & endurance hike with beautiful views.

rockymountains.jpg

Today's practice:

- warm-up: morning coffee
- presses, 16kg: (1-2-3)x6
- get-ups & windmillls: 16kg x3
- front squats: (16kg+14kg) 4x5
- QL stretch

Feeling great afterwards!

Yesterday we went for all day long hike, no training.

Today was raining in the morning, so I went to the city, to the gym. I was like a kid in the candy store - foam rollers, pull-ups bars, kettlebells, barbells... felt (almost) like home - except the music.

Today's practice:

- foam roller
- (arm-bar, bent arm-bar) x2
- presses, 16kg: (1-2-3)x8
- pulls-ups/chin-ups: 1-2-3-4-5, 1-2-3-4-5-3-3 = 36 reps total
- front squats: 40kg, 5x5
- stretching for front splits

I added front squats to my program, because of Fabio Zonin's recommendation. I didn't do it for at least one year - I am going to work more on it in the nearest future.

Today's training:

- Super-Joints
- "Escape Your Fighting Stance"
- presses: (1-2-3)x6 with 16kg
- get-ups + windmills: 16kg x3

Last training here, that was a great active holiday. Looking forward to coming home, to see our cats and my ladies in the gym.

I still don’t feel well after coming back from America (jet-lag). Today was hard, but at least I did it.

Morning training:
- mobility complex
- presses, 18kg: (1-2-3)x5 - felt heavy
- front squats: 40kg 2x5

Afternoon:
- pull-ups : (1-2-3)x2, with assistance: (4-5-6)x2 = 42 total

Back
Top Bottom