all posts post new thread

Lady Strong!

Thank you @Anna C!

I didn't plan to distribute it outside of Czech Republic realm, but I in your case, I will make an exception :) Please, send me a private message with your adress, I will send it to you when it's ready.

Today's training:

- mobility work, assisted pull-ups, FSQ, presses and deadlift

Monday is the easiest training day of the week. Good training = good start of the new week!

Today's training was long and intense. I started training at 6am (till 8am), than another 1,5h (10:00- 11:30):

- pull ups - some wth assistance, some bodyweight and some with added weight (5 and 7kg) - I love this one!
- FSQ - doubles and triples with 50kg, on the video the last set with 45kg - squatting is still a challenge for my body, but it's getting better with every training
- presses - OK.!
- deadlifts - my legs started to shake a little

I am going to stretch at the evening, and tomorrow is my rest day (well deserved!).

I realised that after rest day I am always tired. Normally I am full of energy in the morning, but today I was really slow and kind of "lazy"... I was even thinking about doing my training session in the afternoon.

Today's training:

- warm- up: coffee x3, Pu-Erh, cashew cream with honey (I know, I know...)
- pull-ups (mainly bodyweight)
- front squats: 2x2 50kg and a lot of sets with 45kg

After all, it was good training!

Those front squats look awesome! Nice work.

Today's practice:

- presses - some doubles & triples with 18kg, 2x5 with 16kg, and few sets with lighter weights
- deadlifts (the heaviest weight I did today was 77,5kg)
- few lighter get-ups and windmills (with 16kg)
- stretching

Good training, I really enjoyed it.

It’s my third week of Plan Strong program. This is a “volume week” and I can feel it.

Yesterday
was supposed to be "light", but it was definitely harder than last week.

Today I did 11 sets of pull-ups and 9 sets of front squats, and similar number of presses and deadlifts (I had to split my training into two sessions). That was long!

Pull-ups was the hardest part today, deadlift went nice and smooth.

It’s my third week of Plan Strong program. This is a “volume week” and I can feel it.

Yesterday
was supposed to be "light", but it was definitely harder than last week.

Today I did 11 sets of pull-ups and 9 sets of front squats, and similar number of presses and deadlifts (I had to split my training into two sessions). That was long!

Pull-ups was the hardest part today, deadlift went nice and smooth.

Looks like a really tight grooves!

Thursday:

- pull-ups and squats - that was hard. Total: 30 reps with 45kg with few lighter and heavier reps around it
- at the evening: foam rolling, Super-Joints and "Escape Your Fighting Stance"

Friday's practice:

- presses and deadlift - much better combination than pull-ups and squats. Presses were great today
- few lighter get-ups and windmills
- stretching

That was tough week, I am happy that it's behind me!

I had to say I was pretty tired after last week = during weekend I slept and ate A LOT and that was ALL I was able to do.

Monday and Tuesday training:
- pull-ups, presses, front squats and deadlifts.

That was OK, however:
- I added a nap during a day (about one hour)
- I am going to sleep before 10pm (waking up around 5/6 am)
- I added more mobility drills and foam rolling

Today I went for a message and generally I am trying not to stress (and freaking out) because of this Christmas things and the end of the year :)

Last edited:
There is a wise poster (@The Nail I believe ;):p:D) that has coined the phrase, "Brake for the curves". It sounds like your weekend was just that, some good rest & recovery. Everyone needs to rest & recover at some point in time. Listen to your body, rest when you can, you will be better for doing so.

I had to say I was pretty tired after last week = during weekend I slept and ate A LOT and that was ALL I was able to do.

Monday and Tuesday training:
- pull-ups, presses, front squats and deadlifts.

That was OK, however:
- I added a nap during a day (about one hour)
- I am going to sleep before 10pm (waking up around 5/6 am)
- I added more mobility drills and foam rolling

Today I went for a message and generally I am trying not to stress (and freaking out) because of this Christmas things and the end of the year :)

Yesterday we had a instructor's Christmas dinner (having good time with friends), so I slept only 5 hours today. In the morning I did 2, 3, 4 pull-ups after I realized that it would be better to train in the afternoon.

Afternoon session:

- pull-ups (30 reps total today)
- front squats (9 sets)
- between sets: windmills, pull-over, hip flexor stretch, lacrosse ball massage (feet and along the spine - that was painful!).

kb5.jpg

Friday's training:

- in the morning: presses - I am sore
- in the afternoon: deadlifts - I had a really good feeling about it = I contracted my abs more than normal, feeling like one piece. Probably it has something in common with heavy front squats?

Last week was hard for me (feeling pretty tired), but today I woke up fresh, with new energy. I did some mobility and stretching, taking it easy.

Monday's afternoon training:

- pull-ups (bodyweight) and front squats
- "Escape Your Fighting Stance"
- stretching for side splits

I am in the middle of program right now (4 weeks to go), it is challenging - I like it!

Yesterday program:

- morning coffee
- presses and deadlifts
- stretching for front splits
- taking a nap (the best part of the day) and eating a lot of food

Feeling good today (it's my rest day):

- morning mobility recharge
- few get-ups and windmills with 16kg

Back
Top Bottom