all posts post new thread

Lady Strong!

And there it is... I gotta stay in quarantine for few days. With my job it was only question of time when it will come.

Ok, well... at least I have a few light kettlebells here and pull-ups bar. I am glad that I am feeling good, that's the most important thing right now.

Wednesday:
  • mobility drills
  • get-ups: 12, 12, 16, 16, 16kg
  • playing with 12kg

Sunday: I have been shooting some videos - it was a solid training!

Monday & Tuesday: total rest & reset

Wednesday - first day I can go outside! I went to the gym of course, I have been missing this place!
  • mobility drills
  • get-ups, 18kg x5
  • pull-ups: 20x 1rep
  • FSQ, 30kg: 5, 5, 5, 35kg: 5, 5
  • Good Morning: 40kg: 5, 5, 5, 50kg: 5, 5
  • power swing, 20kg: 6x5
Thursday:
  • jogging 5km
  • pull-ups: 2reps x7
So they've announced lockdown in Czech Republic. No surprise there. For me, the only way to survive this - is to have a regime. I realized that I have to get-up early in the morning, meditate, go outside for run or just walk, move daily and of course - to work/ to do something useful.

I have been pretty strong last few days/weeks... however today was a tough day for me. But - we have to keep going!

IMG_5105.jpg
foto.jpg

Sunday: I have been shooting some videos - it was a solid training!

Monday & Tuesday: total rest & reset

Wednesday - first day I can go outside! I went to the gym of course, I have been missing this place!
  • mobility drills
  • get-ups, 18kg x5
  • pull-ups: 20x 1rep
  • FSQ, 30kg: 5, 5, 5, 35kg: 5, 5
  • Good Morning: 40kg: 5, 5, 5, 50kg: 5, 5
  • power swing, 20kg: 6x5
Thursday:
  • jogging 5km
  • pull-ups: 2reps x7
So they've announced lockdown in Czech Republic. No surprise there. For me, the only way to survive this - is to have a regime. I realized that I have to get-up early in the morning, meditate, go outside for run or just walk, move daily and of course - to work/ to do something useful.

I have been pretty strong last few days/weeks... however today was a tough day for me. But - we have to keep going!

View attachment 11697
View attachment 11698
Great pics!

Hi there :)
how many days do you have to stay at home?
Over here in GER it is 14 days!

Hi there :)
how many days do you have to stay at home?
Over here in GER it is 14 days!

Hey Elli! Here was the same! Right know it's 10 days I believe. But still, we are suppose to stay at home, doesn't matter if you are healthy or no... who knows for how long.

Saturday: rest day and a very nice walk & talk. At the afternoon - just pull-ups (7x2reps).

Sunday: feeling tired & sleepy, but still I did at least a light training:
  • mobility drills
  • get-ups: 16kg x5
  • deadlift: 20kg 5x5
  • goblet: 16kg 5x5
Monday:
  • Super-Joints
  • pull-ups: 6x3 reps
  • deadlifts 2x16kg: 5x5
  • front squats 2x16kg: 5x5
  • one hand swings (20kg) + snatches (16kg) - total reps: 100
  • stretching

Friday:
  • mobility and light kettlebells training (on-line lesson with my girls from gym)
  • hanging leg raises - practice
  • get-ups: 20kg
  • 1HS with 20kg - 60 reps total plus few snatches with it - that was surprising for me! I haven't been swinging/ snatching much lately... (except Monday training). It's What The Hell effect of lockdown & being more often on the pull ups bar, I suppose :)

It was my time of month at the weekend, so I didn't feel like lifting anything heavy. I did only pull-ups on Saturday & Monday (6 rounds of 3reps).

Tuesday:
  • mobility drills
  • deadlifts (16+16kg): 6x5 reps
  • FSQ (16+12kg): 6x5 reps
  • push-ups: 6x5 reps
  • stretching
I was thinking today about good things that lockdown brought to my life. Definitely it was coming back to my old, good habits, like:
  • paleo diet & IF
  • training more often
  • sleeping 8h
  • waking up early
  • cold exposure
  • meditation.
I gotta say that I am feeling pretty well after these 4 weeks. Right now I am thinking about adding a social media detox to my list. That would be interesting :).

ju_sf.jpg

It was my time of month at the weekend, so I didn't feel like lifting anything heavy. I did only pull-ups on Saturday & Monday (6 rounds of 3reps).

Tuesday:
  • mobility drills
  • deadlifts (16+16kg): 6x5 reps
  • FSQ (16+12kg): 6x5 reps
  • push-ups: 6x5 reps
  • stretching
I was thinking today about good things that lockdown brought to my life. Definitely it was coming back to my old, good habits, like:
  • paleo diet & IF
  • training more often
  • sleeping 8h
  • waking up early
  • cold exposure
  • meditation.
I gotta say that I am feeling pretty well after these 4 weeks. Right now I am thinking about adding a social media detox to my list. That would be interesting :).

View attachment 11807
I kicked Facebook to the curb about two weeks into our lockdown last spring, best decision I have ever made!

I kicked Facebook to the curb about two weeks into our lockdown last spring, best decision I have ever made!
Lucky you!

I still have to be on Facebook, because of a business profile. However - I removed Fb from my phone and switched off all notifications. At least something! Right now I planning to take an experimental week OFF from all social media.

Back
Top Bottom