all posts post new thread

Lady Strong!

Monday:
  • mobility drills
  • presses, 12kg: (1-2-3-4-5)x5
  • chin-ups: (1-2-3)x3
Tuesday: off, just a long walk alone (sleeping poorly last night)

tues.jpg

Wednesday:
  • foam rolling + Original Strength
  • get-ups, 16kg x5
  • 2HS, 20kg alternate with 24kg: 10x10

Friday:
  • mobility drills
  • get-ups, 16kg x5
  • 1HS, 16kg: 16 x10 reps
Sunday:
  • presses, 14kg: (1-2-3)x5
  • chin-ups: (1-2-3)x5
  • FSQ, 30kg 5x5
Next 3 weeks (next strict lockdown in CR, which is leading nowhere...) I am gonna focus on things I can control = my training, my eating, books I read, my thoughts, my attitude, my decisions. There are things nobody can take from you.

IMG_3300.jpg

Today's training:
  • Original Stregth
  • presses, 14kg: (1-2-3-4)x4, 1-2-3
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3)x4
  • stretching
Today is a Women's Day, all the best for all ladies around the world! ?

“Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered.”

Tuesday:

Birthday swings: 35
with 24 (reps and kilos, not the opposite! ;-). According to Chinese medicine the number of women's life cycle is seven, so it means that I've just finished one cycle and started another one... I am curious, what next 7 years will bring.

Wednesday & Thursday: not feeling good, staying in the bed (I applied fasting + good read & sleep mode).

Ju_.jpg

Tuesday:

Birthday swings: 35
with 24 (reps and kilos, not the opposite! ;-). According to Chinese medicine the number of women's life cycle is seven, so it means that I've just finished one cycle and started another one... I am curious, what next 7 years will bring.

Wednesday & Thursday: not feeling good, staying in the bed (I applied fasting + good read & sleep mode).

View attachment 13130
Happy Birthday! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Saturday:
  • foam roller, Original Strength & mobility drills
  • get-ups: 5x 12kg
  • pull-ups: 1-2-3-4-5
  • 1HS + snatches + windmills x5 with 12kg - few rounds
  • stretching

I had to get- up from bed today! You stop moving for few days and almost immediately you start having all these symptoms... lower back pain, bad mood, no energy.

Feeling better after practice!

Tuesday, last week:
  • presses, 14kg: (1-2-3-4)x2, (1-2-3)x3
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3)x6
Wednesday & Thursday: off = some other physical work, I was glad that I have some muscles & strength :)

Friday:
  • presses, (1-2-3)x5
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3)x3
View attachment 13106
Hi Justyna,

My goodness, you take some gorgeous and interesting photos. I've been registered here for about 2 weeks but have been mostly just browsing the threads and articles to help with ideas and things to consider while I work on developing a more holistic and integrated kind of strength than what I had done some in the past. But the photos you post in here are sometimes amazing to look at with the use of perspective, light, and shadow.

I don't know if this comment will appear immediately or if there is some process of screening initial posts by new members, but good luck with the squatting. Squatting is probably one of my least favorite lifts and really should do more work on.

Hi Justyna,

My goodness, you take some gorgeous and interesting photos. I've been registered here for about 2 weeks but have been mostly just browsing the threads and articles to help with ideas and things to consider while I work on developing a more holistic and integrated kind of strength than what I had done some in the past. But the photos you post in here are sometimes amazing to look at with the use of perspective, light, and shadow.

I don't know if this comment will appear immediately or if there is some process of screening initial posts by new members, but good luck with the squatting. Squatting is probably one of my least favorite lifts and really should do more work on.
@Iza: Thank you so much! It made my day today ❤.

And welcome in SF community! I am sure you will find a lot of interesting ideas on the website and in training logs.

Tuesday:
  • get-ups: 16kg x5
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3-4)x3
Wednesday:
  • mobility drills
  • back squat, 30kg: 5x5
  • Good Morning, 30kg: 5x5
  • intense, long stretching
I made some decisions and changes in my training regime. First of all - I had to stop pressing (it's causing me shoulder pain, my old issue). Second - I am coming back to things that works for me = pull-ups, leg raises, get-ups, squats, swings, good morning. And the last one - I decided to work more on my flexibility = I saw a picture of standing splits 3 days ago and that was it! I want to be able to do that! ?

workinprogress.jpg

Tuesday:
  • get-ups: 16kg x5
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3-4)x3
Wednesday:
  • mobility drills
  • back squat, 30kg: 5x5
  • Good Morning, 30kg: 5x5
  • intense, long stretching
I made some decisions and changes in my training regime. First of all - I had to stop pressing (it's causing me shoulder pain, my old issue). Second - I am coming back to things that works for me = pull-ups, leg raises, get-ups, squats, swings, good morning. And the last one - I decided to work more on my flexibility = I saw a picture of standing splits 3 days ago and that was it! I want to be able to do that! ?

View attachment 13207
Great work! That split would kill me! I can't press due to shoulder issues as well, the best I can manage is KB/DB Floor Presses as they don't bother my shoulders too much and I usually pair them with pull ups. I hope your shoulder gets better!

Back
Top Bottom