all posts post new thread

Lady Strong!

Another months of irregular training behind me.
Last two months I have been trying to learn some basics of weightlifting and I've got pretty frustrated (it's not so easy at all :)). I really missed simplicity of kettlebells...
However I will continue with weightlifting (frustration isn't a good excuse) - I would love to combine it with some kettlebells work + maybe some squat cycle... And I promised myself - regular training at least 3 times a week!

Another months of irregular training behind me.
Last two months I have been trying to learn some basics of weightlifting and I've got pretty frustrated (it's not so easy at all :)). I really missed simplicity of kettlebells...
However I will continue with weightlifting (frustration isn't a good excuse) - I would love to combine it with some kettlebells work + maybe some squat cycle... And I promised myself - regular training at least 3 times a week!

Looking strong!

I was sick during Christmas, so - no training AT ALL . 10 days without training is enough to realized what would have happened if you stop moving. I felt horrible!

Yesterday I did some basic mobility drills: get-ups, windmills, bent presses, clean press squat rutine, all with 12 kg plus few chin-ups - I am glad that I am still able to do it! :-D.

I decide to start slowly this year, going very light first week. My main aim is to get used to training 4 times a week - regularly :)

Monday:
  • mobility drills
  • snatch (OL) - practice
  • pull-ups L: (1-2-3) x3
  • get-ups, 12kg x5
  • FSQ, just with an empty bar: 5x5
  • handstance practice
Tuesday:
  • clean (OL) - practice
  • pull-ups M: (1-2-3) x4
  • MP with an empty bar: 5x5
  • 1HS, 12kg: 10x10
  • stretching
So far so good.

ju.jpg

Thursday: just a few headstand

Friday:
  • morning mobility
  • pull-ups: (1-2-3)x5 - last two rows with assistance
  • windmills & bentpesses, 12 kg 3x3
  • get-ups: 12, 12, 16, 16, 16
  • DL 60 kg: 5x5 (trying to switch to conventional style, which is not easy for my body type... right now I have to put barbell on 10kg plate)
Saturday:
  • MP 15kg 5x5
  • clean practice + FSQ 25kg 5x5
  • 2H swings, 16kg: 10x10
I didn't feel good this week (again...) - finally I decided to take ATB (not happy with that). Hopefully next week will be better.

Last two weeks - being sick. Again. Coughing and sweating. So much about training regularly in new year... ;-).

Still not feeling super healthy, but first (light) training behind me.

Today's training:
  • morning recharge
  • Get-ups, 12kg: x5
  • 1HS, 12kg 10x10
  • elbow stand - practice
  • stretching
IMG_6821.jpg

The last training I had was a week ago on Wednesday:
  • Get-Ups 16kg x5
  • 1HS 16kg 5+5, 5 rounds
On Friday we have been shooting video all day and on Saturday I was down with a fever (Covid). Staying in isolation till next week.
My ambitious plan of regular training in 2022 gets sabotaged :)

Ju_2.jpg

First two training days behind me. Still feeling tired... but I believe that it will get better every week.

Monday:
  • movement prep (halo, arm-bar, goblet squat, windmills... etc.)
  • get-ups, 8kg x5
  • (clean x3 + press x3 + front squat x3) x 5 with 8kg
  • TRX rows
  • light stretching
Wednesday:
  • movement prep
  • get-ups, 8, 8, 12, 12, 12kg
  • (clean x3 + press x3 + front squat x3) x 5 with 8kg
  • pull-ups with light assistance 8x 3 reps
  • front squat with an empty bar... 5x5
  • headstand
IMG_7889.jpg

Saturday:
  • get-ups: 12kg x5
  • (1HS x3 + clean x3 + press x3 + fsq x3) with 12kg - 5 rounds
  • pull-ups with light assistance 4x5
Weekend: 10 + 10km walking, feels good to be in nature again :)

Monday/Tuesday - shoulder pain... just a mobility drills + front squats & SLDL

kb.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I have to say, that I "stole" your idea and I used it as my phone wallpaper! :)
Well, since you mention it, I reset my iPhone wall paper to this new photo last night too. After having the old one as my wallpaper. It was time for a change. And It looks great. Colours/filter and the whole vibe of the gym and set up are perfect. Making me want to get back to central and Eastern Europe again.

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 17.53.23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom